Part 21 | Confession of hearts

KARTIK

My eyes scanned the entire ballroom as soon as I entered, giving zero attention to the reporters who flocked around me to click and record every single action of mine.

I sometimes wish my life was normal without all this Buzz and attention.

As if this wasn't enough, Sarah kept nudging me to pose for the media.

The damn I care!

All I wanted was to see her.

After the Swiss trip my entire system felt like an unsteady ripple in water. For the first time my entire life, I was unsure about what I want, what I felt.

Being a businessman I have made numerous decision, right or wrong I did always end up being clear on my decision. But for the first time I wasn't able to decide. Cause this time it's not about mind but heart.

The past five days had made it all crystal clear. What I yearned, what I needed, where my feelings led me to...

Naira.

She didn't have to wear any seducing attires or makeup to look attractive, just with the messy bun and PJ's she looks so adorable. She isn't any daughter in the business world who lived on her dad's riches, instead a women Fearlessly independent with a kindful heart.

She made me feel the things I had never felt all my life.
The excitement upon seeing her name in caller id, the restlessness when otherwise.

At the end of day I had mails to check, reports to analyse but instead I kept re-reading our chats.
Just thinking about her was enough to bring a smile on my face, to brighten my mood.

I dream to spend the nights with her under one blanket, watching her fall asleep trying to count the stars.

Suddenly all love songs felt like it was about her. I waited for nights thinking the sooner it passes, the earlier I could meet her.

She has become my habit. My favourite one.

I was desperately searching to get a glimpse of her and like the universe had heard my plead, my eyes finally found her.

Dressed in a elegant black sleeveless gown that had a long side slit along with a pair of dangling diamond earrings, her hair was curled at the ends which descended on her back like a wave. she looked ravishingly sexy that I had to actually stop a while to drink in her beauty.

I was annoyed when she quoted herself as my family friend to that someone

Why doesn't this girl understand that I don't wanna be friends with her. I want to be more.

I was worried as She didn't respond to my calls let alone my text like for the past 36 hours. But here she isn't even coming up to talk to me when we are in the same freaking room. The hell, she isn't even looking at me.