8. Omega Byul x Alpha SMR

Let's say you have a friend and his name is Arlo. Wow, that sounds hurtful... If it hurt you, I'm sorry...
Au; Omega Byul, Older.
Requested; yep. They didn't want to be tagged.
Name: Love is an illusion
Type; smut.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'6

Hair; black, dark blue.

Eyes; Gray.

Length; 10in/16in

You guys are together, you go to Arlo and Byul goes into heat

_________________________________
Your POV

"Thanks for having us over."

"No problem, I mean, it is Friday after all."

Today Byul and I were at Arlo's house. The three of us were going to chill and watch movies. It's been a while since we got together so we decided to hang out.

Arlo started the movie, the babysitter and handed us a bowl of popcorn. My boyfriend climbed into my lap and made himself comfortable before picking up the popcorn and munching on it.

The movie got to the climax when I felt Byul shift a lot on my lap. As if rubbing himself on me. Worried, I decided to ask him about it.

"Darling, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine... Just w-watch the movie..." He pants in response.

Something seems off... I thought as a focused back on the screen. And something smells really good... Like... Sweet Vanilla... Wait does that mean...

"Shit! Are you in heat Byul?!"

Arlo, who has been quite the entire time time, paused the movie and turned to stare at us. "Hah, M/N... I-I feel hit a-and ah- I don't feel good... Mhh... M/N... Touch me..."

Arlo lived in the middle of nowhere, and we lived pretty far. With no other option, I frantically turned to Arlo. "Uh... Could you lend an old pal a bedroom? And some condoms? I'll clean up afterwards. Promise."

Arlo sighed and led me, with Byul squirming in my arms, to the guest room. "Thanks man."

"There are condoms in the nightstand, and you owe me one." I went into the room and put Byul onto the fairly large bed. I went back to the door and lock it.

Once I turned around, I found my precious uke on his knees with a couple fingers in his ass, rubbing his hard, dripping erection against the blanket and moaning my name.