34. Christmas special 2

WARNING!! Do fucking not attempt the recipe at home! I'm not a cook or a professional! I do not know what I'm doing! If you do try, I'm not at fault for your death.

Au; Christmas special
Requested; by kanekiwifuUWU
Name: fairy tale
Type; fluff.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'11

Hair; brown

Eyes; brown

Length; not important

INFO!!Your making Christmas dinner for you and Natsu and u eat with the gang

INFO!!
Your making Christmas dinner for you and Natsu and u eat with the gang.
_________________________________
Your POV

"Baby I'm going with Lucy and Gray to get presents!" Natsu yells from the front door.

"Ok! Just be back by 5 p.m. to gwt ready!" I yell back. Erza is coming over to help me get the house ready at 3 p.m. and till then I'm cooking.

I'm making a Wellington, roast potatoes and pudding ice cream.

I start with the Wellington. I take it and find my middle piece. Then I cut it and put it aside. I take mushrooms, onions and garlic and chop them all to very small pieces.

I warm up my pan and put about 2 spoons on olive oil. Without waiting for it to get warmed up I throw in the garlic onion and mushrooms into it. It starts to sizzle and I mix it until it's half the amount I started with.

I then put it aside. I take another pan and put some vegetable oil and wait for it to warm up. I take the Wellington and lay it down on the pan, I lay it on every side of the Welli for about 2 minutes.

I then wrap it in craps and wrap it with plastic wrap very tightly and let it sit in the fridge. I open up pre made dough and roll it until it's less than half an inch thick. I take out the Welli and the mushroom. I spread the mushroom mush like thing and lay the welli on it. At the ends I paint egg to stick. After I wrap it all I paint the out side with egg as well.

I put that in a pre heared oven for an hour and a half till it's crispy gold.

I move on to the potatoes. I take 12 potatoes and cut them into 4 pieces. I place them all in a metal baking dish. I sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on the potatoes and massage it with my hands around. I put it in the Oven as well for 2 hours.

After that I make the pudding ice cream. I take sweet milk and pure it in a bowl with vanilla extract, vanilla sugar, pudding powder and mix it until I have a more solid pudding mix.

I put it in the fridge and take milk, ice, vanilla ice cream and chocolate chips. I mix it all in the blender and once it's solid I move it. I take the pudding mix out of the fridge and mix both of them in the big bowl.

I mix it all vwry good, and put it in the freezer till dessert.

By now, it's 1 p.m., and I started at 10 a.m.

The Welli needs 20 more minutes and the potatoes need 50.

I make a reminder and go to nap on the couch.

Skip-

It's now 3 p.m. and I just wrapped the Wellington and the potatoes in aluminium and let it sit kn the semi warm oven till we eat at 7. Erza juat got here and we're starting to make the table. We open it to make it bigger and I take a big green red and white tablecloth and we spread it on the table. We take the plates, glasses, silver wear and napkins and arrange it on the table. We take the chairs and put enough around.

After we finish Erza goes home and I go to pick up the kids. Me and Natzu have 5 kids together, and there are 2 on the way. They are a quintuplets and there are twins on the way.

The Quint are all boys. The oldest is Liam, then Noah, Oliver, Elijah and the youngest is Luka. The twins are also boys, but we still don't have names for them.

I go to pick them up and bring them home.

At 5, A very pregnant Natsu comes home with bags in hia hands and goes to shower. I shower the kids and I shower after Natsu.

We eat dinner all together and celebrate Christmas Eve together. They all leave the gifts they got to the kids with our own gifts for them and out selves under the tree.

The next morning we open them. And we all live happily ever after....

_________________________________
Alright! Second one done one more to go! Love y'all stay safe ❣️