17. Omega Akaashi x Alpha SMR

Preggo Akaashi?? Yes, preggo Akaashi.
Au; Mpreg
Requested; by Skylerr123 my beautiful bf ♡(> ਊ <)♡
Name: Haikyuu
Type; Smut

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'3

Hair; brown

Eyes; gray

Length; 14in/19in

You and Akaashi are together

You and Akaashi are together. Akaashi is preggy and it's turning u on. My hands are hurting - not bc of that you perverts! - so this might be short...
_________________________________
Your POV

I know exactly how we got into this situation. Just like we get into it every single damn time. Keiji is horny because of he's hormones, I'm horny just from looking at him, and so, we pound eachother... Unknown to me, I had a pregnancy fetish. I was unaware of it till I saw Keiji with his baby bump. God he looks so hot with it.

Even though I had many lovers, I have never gotten someone pregnant. So being aware I had a fetish for it from a young age, would have been chanceless. (I made that word up! It means no chance of that happening 😂)

I always admired pregnant people. They we're heroes in my eyes, when we found out I was an Alpha, which was when I was 3. - You can see is a child is dominant when they're 3 years old, uf the doctors don't see anything, they wait till the kid is 10. If they don't show any signs of anything they are betas, but if they are very tiny but don't show signs, the doctors wait till the kid is 12, if they are Omega, they'll have a heat, if not, nothing will happen. - and since then, I know I couldn't get pregnant. I just didn't have the hormones needed for it. I have the dominant hormones and nit the submissive. So I always worshiped my ma when he got pregnant. In my eyes, it was a miracle. So how we got to this situation, this time?

I came back from work, and it was a long and difficult day. I work for the government and I help the spys with missions. And they had a mission, we lost 4 out of 5 spys today! And then we had to tell the families... So when I came back and saw my beautiful omega, only with a black thong on, it would be a lie to say I wasn't horny. He had his belly propped and a hand going up and down the bump. He was also with little kitty-knee-highs. It was adorable and sexy at the same damn time.

And so, that brings us to here. My omega, holding himself up with the table, his ass to display, my hands spreading his tiny bubble but, and my face buried in his ass, my tongue circling his entrance.

My tongue going in and out, in and out.
Up and down, up and down.
Left to right, left to right.
I reach to his mouth and put 3 fingers in his mouth. He understands immediately and starts sucking on them. I pull my face away from his ass and replace it immediately with my finger. I reach to the invisible draw under the table and pull out lobe. No need for condoms, because I learned from my own father, that if someone is pregnant, they can't get pregnant again at the same time.

"S-stop teasing!" He whines.

"Ok, ok baby. I'll stop." I say as I kiss thw back of his neck. I thrust all 3 fingers inside of him and move them in and out.

With my other hand I open the lobe bottle and squirt a generous amount on my cock. I pull out my fingers and rub the head of my cock on his hole.

"F-fuck me, Alpha..." He moans. I growl in his ear and thrust all of me inro him un a swift motion. He screams in pleasure and try tu buck his hips but I hold him tight so he won't move. I started to move my hips back and forth with a little turn to the right. I hit his prostate dead on and he throws his head back.

I kiss him sloppily as saliva goes down his chin. He is extremely wet, and there's some pre-cum dripping out of his cock.

I thrust into him at an inhuman speed and roughness. "Gha~~ nnn~~ y-yes!! Y-yes Alpha!" He screams. I can feel my canines cutting through my gums the Alpha in me wants to mark our omega once again.

I bury my head in the back of his neck. My canines cutting through his skin and injecting my essents into his blood stream. Our scents mixing even more. I bury myself into him knotting him. My cum spurting into him. His own cum squirting all over the floor and the table. I lift him from his thighs and walk to the bathroom with him.

We have a huge tub there, mostly in order to fit me in it, and fill it up. I use one hand to keep him up and the other I choose clothes and bring towels for us. I put in a bath bomb in a woodsy smell and a strawberry scented oil.

I get in the tub with him and clean us till my knot in free. Once it is, I get us out the tub and dress us and go to sleep.

_________________________________
Wow!! Noice!! I loved it, I really fucking did! Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️