25. Jealous Mako x Waterbander UMR

Updates will take slower to come, I know a promised a bomb upload on the AOTN book and I didn't do it, I was admitted to the hospital once again...

Au; gay Mako?
Requested; _Venix_
Name: ATLA
Type; Fluff to Smut.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'3

Hair; brown

Eyes; blue

Length; 5in/6in

He looks like a copy of Sokka

INFO!!
You and Korra are training and she got close to ya', and Mako got jealous~
_________________________________
Your POV

Me and Korra are training, and she is getting way better than she was before. We're working on how to make a huge wave big and strong enough to kill someone. But the thing is, she doesn't get it. And it's or, she goes to a water source that's way too small for this, or her girlfriend is talking and taking her attention off of what she needs to do. "Korra! Concentrate!" I say.

"She is talking to me M/N." Asami says to me. I'm older than her. I deserve respect!

"Asami! Don't talk to him like that! He's older than you, and stronger!"

"I don't care! I want to be with you! And you two do no progress!"

"We aren't making any damn progress because of you Asami. If you let her concentrate, maybe we would be done by now." I say calmly.

"Baby, how about you let me do this and we can go do whatever you want after." Korra says.

"Fine." Asami grumbles. I sigh and look at Korra with a bit more hope in my eyes.

"Let's do this. Again, stand in the middle of a big sorce." I start and she walks to middle of the water sorce we have, the lake, and looks up at me. "Now, close you eyes and think about making a big wave. About 13 feet tall." I say. She closes her eyes and starts making the big wave. "Good. Now, Imagine me, being the enemy, being attacked by the wave." I say to her and make my own wave. She looks at ne with fire in her eyes and I can see from the corner of my eye Mako looking not so pleased with the fact we've been on this for the last 3 hours. She goes to attack me but I dodge it. She flies with the wave over to where I am now and draws more water to make weapons.

I dodge every single attack and she's getting frustrated after 20 minutes of failing to hit me."I can't!"

"Yes, you can't. But you will." I say softly. We both go down, her dripping with sweat and I'm dry. She gave me a hug that lasted a bit too long for Mako's liking and he ripped me out of the hig and threw me on his shoulder. "Bye guys. Korra, try to work on your attention and priorities stuff!" I say but I have to yell the last part thanks to my overprotective and jealous boyfriend.

We get to our room and he throws me on the bed. He takes off his shirt and stands next to my legs. I sit up and slowly take off his pants. "Aww, did daddy get jealous?~" I ask teasingly.

"Yes, I did. You spend too much time with her." He says dominantly. I shiver from the arousal it brings in me. "Did you just shiver from my voice baby boy?"

"Yes daddy." I confess. I look at him and take off his boxers. I take his semi-erect member and start pumping it. "Can I suck you off daddy?" I ask.

"Of course you can baby." He says with a smile. I nod and take the head into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his dick and start bobbing my head back and forth. He takes hold of my hade and push me all the way down his 11 inch dick. I chock a little but pay no mind to it, I have no gag reflex. I take his huge and heavy balls sack into my hands and fiddle with it. I take his dick out of my mouth and pump it with my hand, I wrap my mouth around his balls and suck on them too.

"I have a secret to tell you daddy~" I say.

"Yes? You can tell me anything baby boy." He says.

"I already prepared myself this morning, and I have a plug inside~. I used the lobe you love~" I say. There's this lobe that I found and they say it makes the top feel like they're fucking a cum filled hole. And Mako loves it, but for obvious reasons we only use it on special occasions.

"You want me to go mad baby boy, don't you?" He asks with a smirk. His eyes hooded from lust.

"Yes daddy~" I say. He bends down and takes hold on my legs and pulls them so that my back is flat on the mattress. He ripps my clothes off of me and throws them to unknown corners in the room. He takes my legs again and pulls them apart so he can have access to my Prince parts. He kisses all over my thighs and his kisses go to my hole. He pulls out the flower button plug - that's deep in me - out of my ass.

He pushes his finger in. "Hmm, yeah, It's that one." He says happily. He pulls his fingers out and I hand him more of the lobe. He thanks me and leathers me and his dick. He pushes the huge tip inside of me and starts going in.

Once he's balls deep, he doesn't wait like a normal person, he just thrusts in and out of me. His head is thrown back from the pleasure, and he moans with every thrust. "Nnn~~ D-d-daddy more~" I moan out.

"As you wish baby boy~" he says and thrusts deeper, faster and rougher than before. "Mmm~ you squeeze me so good baby~" he praises. "Your doing so good for daddy baby boy~" he praises yet again.

"Nnn~~ ahh~~ mmm~~" I moan every time his dick touching my prostate. "More daddy! More!" I moan/yell out for him. I'm so damn close, I can feel my orgasm building up, but I also know that I can't cum without daddy's permission. "Daddy~" I call for him.

"Yes baby boy?" He asks. I can tell he's close too.

"I'm close~ c-can I-I cum?~" I ask him.

"Soon. Soon you'll cum with me baby ok?" He asks.

"Mhm~ ok daddy~" I answer and start rolling my hips.

"Ugh~" he groans out when I do. He thrusts even faster if it's possible! I look down at my body and see a bump that moves in my tummy. Mako looks to where I do and immediately says. "Cum." He says. I feel something bigger in me but not acknowledge it

I feel myself release that moment and I feel his cum in me. I arch my back and let it down after I finish. I see him contemplating whether or not to tell me something.

"What is it?" I ask breathless.

"Umm... I knotted you..." He says.

"Then come here, let's sleep in off..." I say and let my body rest. He chuckles and slowly lifts me up to not hurt himself, and lays us down under the dirty covers.

"I'll clean everything later baby" is all I can hear before I pass out.

_________________________________
I hope this shit was good. It took me years to make it. It was in the list for weeks... I'm sorry for that, but unfortunately health is fucking important... Well, if you have anymore requests, please do. Also! I changed the AN and requests chapter, so go check that shit out. Bye babes, love y'all stay safe ❣️