26. Alpha Yuri x Omega UMR

Yuri Plisetsky.

Au; Seme Yuri, Omegaverse
Requested; by geleminabi
Name: Yuri on ice
Type; fluff - smutt - fluff

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 4'9 (he's 5'4 we gotta make ya' short af.)

Hair; blond

Eyes; blue

Length; 3in/4.5in

So... As I said I changed the first chapter, and this is Brother x brother...
INFO!
You are an Omega, Yuri is your older twin, and you going into heat activates his rut. Also, let's say, both of you are 20.
_________________________________
Your POV

"Hmm, it should come in a few days... Though it's usually early..." I say to myself. My heat is so damn close. And I have no more pills, and going to get it now, when my heat is so close that I already give off pheromones of going into heat, I don't want to risk it. And having an Alpha big brother, and an Alpha grandpa, isn't helping shit.

"M/N! Food's ready!" Grenada yelles. I run down the stairs from my art room to the kitchen.

I pull the chair and sit on my knees. Yuri gets me a plate with some food and a glass of water. "How's Harlo?" He asks sitting with me.

"He's ok. Sleeping. I finished feeding him and put him down about 30 minutes ago. I was in my art room since then." I answer. He humms and we all fall into a comfortable silence while eating. Harlo is my son. His father is this Alpha that raped me when I was nearing my heat and walked to get my pills. I got pregnant with him and decided to keep him. He's 2 months old now.

I finish eating and put my plate in the dishwasher. "I'm going up." I say and run up the stairs back to my art room. I'm working on a piece of Harlo. Yuri asked where the name Harlo came from. Well, I mixed the names Arlo and Harley. I said I'll name the baby or Arlo for a boy or Harley for a girl. At the end, he looked more like an Harlo than an Arlo.

I don't notice but an hour and a half goes by and Harlo is crying for me. I set everything aside and take off my gloves and art shit. I walk over to Harlo and pick him up. "Oh baby, you woke up? I'm here, mommy's here baby." I say. There's a knock on the door and I turn around to see my handsome brother.

"Hey." He says I smile at him and motion for him to come over. He comes over and I give him and sniffing and hiccuping Harlo. "Hello baby boy" he says with a childish tone. "Why we're you crying? You know, crying makes you sad, and you are so pretty when you're smiling." He says and Harlo smiles at him and takes hold of his hair and starts playing with it. "There is the smile I love so much!" He says. Yuri has always been there for me. When I got pregnant, when I had morning sickness, when I had cravings, when I had mood swings, and when I gave birth. He held my hand and kissed my forehead, and helped me. He was there, I would be lying if I said I didn't love him. Because I do, I so fucking do, maybe a bit more of what a twin should love his twin but that's another story.