9. Bunny Deku x Tiger SMR

I decided to start work with the unreasonable amount of were OC's I have. Btw, I'm watching Harry Potter, and I was wondering if you guys want me to make one-shots of it? If yes tell me.

Au; animals, modern, no power.
Requested; yes.
Name: Mha/bnha
Type; smut

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 6'7

Hair; white

Eyes; red

Length; 13in/19.5in (hehe~)

Wow, the boy is hot!!INFO!!U are a white tiger, you live in a den

INFO!!
U are a white tiger, you live in a den. Deku is a bunny and he stumbled into ur den and you like him. Ye.
_________________________________
3RD person POV

The forest is quieter than ever. At the break of dawn, not a lot of Were's are awake.

M/N is sleeping in his den in his second form. The tiger is not a normal one. First, he is a weretiger, second, he is a white tiger. You don't see a lot of these out there.

In his tiger form, M/N is at the height of average height of a male. Though in his human form, he is very tall.

The tiger has been looking for a lover for some time now. He is 27 and is just waiting for a submissive were.

He has been praying for one. And finally whatever god up there heard him.

It's just the break of dawn when a bunny steps into the den. He walks slowly not noticing the sleeping tiger that is at least 4 times his size and finds him a little corner to sleep in.

The tiger slowly wakes up and looks around. He sniffs the air and an unknown smell welcomed his nose. He wakes up completely and looks around. His eyes landing on a sleeping bunny is his human form.

The bunny has his ears out like every other were in this forest. His legs hugged tightly to his chest and his eyes closed. M/N slowly gets up and walks to the sleeping bunny. He nudges him with his nose and licks the bunnies face.

The bunny wakes up and slowly looks up not to startle M/N and make him attack. The tiger tilts his head like a little puppy and starts to change back to his human form. He walks to his dresser and takes a pair of boxers and puts them on.

He walks over to the little bunny and looks him in the eyes. "Hello there." Says the tiger in a low, husky voice. The bunny shivered as a small moan left his mouth.