37. Asahi x UMR

I'm not feeling it. I'm sick. Dead sick. And this is what I do. Lay in bed, nauseous, writing smut. Yay! I wanna die... For those who don't follow my Instagram, I got infusion :) I'm feeling a bit better, but... Yeah nothing really...

Au; umm? Idfk... No au? Maybe...
Requested; by kanekiwifuUWU
Name: haikyuu.
Type; fluff to smut

Name; M/N Haiba

Gender; male

Hight; 5'3

Hair; white

Eyes; brown

Length; 5in/5.5in

INFO!!You and Asahi are married, but you never got to have sex with eachother

INFO!!
You and Asahi are married, but you never got to have sex with eachother. You think you're too chubby.
_________________________________
Asahi's POV

Here I am, out of the shower. Once again, I took a shower of 30 minutes because I has to masturbate on my own.

M/N and I got married before having sex, something about keeping himself for marriage. But he doesn't believe in God... (He believes in you Asahi, ur Jesus honni)

Anyway, wr still didn't have sex, like at all, 6 months into marriage and nothing... Maybe... I don't think so... He's perfect...

"You take extremely long showers..." He says as he steps into the bathroom. I have shaving cream on my face as I'm about to shave. "Why is that?" He asks.

"Umm.. No reason love. I promise." I say reassuringly. He smiles and nods.

Once I'm done, I go back to the room and M/N is sitting on the bed looking deep in thought. "What's going on in the beautiful head of yours?" I ask.

He blushes and sits up straight. "I... I want to do it... But I'm... I'm scared... I'm scared you'll judge my body..." He says.

"Baby, I would never! I love you! So much, so much, that it hurts. I wouldn't dare." (Did you see how I avoided spelling judge! It's so fucking hard to spell!)

"Can... Can you show me... How much you love me...?" He asks/says/moans whatever.

"Of course baby." I say. I let the towel fall down my legs, and I climb on the bed and walk over to him.

I take off his T-Shirt and start to kiss all over his neck. I spread kisses down his chest and to his V-line. "Baby, you are so beautiful..." I say as I kiss pooch.

"Really? E-even Pooch?" He asks and I take off his pants.

"Especially pooch." I reply. He smiles widely. I litter kisses all over his creamy thick thighs that I love and let them go up to when his boxers lay.

"I love you Asahi... I really do." He says making me smile at him.

"I love you too baby." I say. I hook my fingers at the top of his boxers and look up at him.

He looks away from me but nods. I strech my hand to his face and avert his eyes to me. "Words." I say firmly but softly.

"Yes, you can continue." He says with a blush. I smile at him and take off his boxers. I kiss his inner thigh and- (I don't know what it's called. It's that place that connects the thigh to the shaft... And like roght bellow the V-line... Where his thigh and shaft connect. I kiss around his little dick that is standing hard and proud (hehe, hard and proud...) With a redish tip begging for attention.

I wrap my hand around his little dick and pump it a bit. He lets out a sigh of relief when I do. I take out lobe from the bedside table and coat my fingers with it.

I round his bud and slowly insurt my finger into him. I move it in till the knuckle and let him get used to that.

In the meantime, I suck on his thighs and leave hickeys and bite marks. "Ahh!! Cumming!" He moans and cums in my hand.

I lick up his essences from my hand and look his straight in the eye. I add another finger, and another, and another.

I thrust them in and out, and spread them around to stretch him even more.

When I'm done stretching him and prepping him, he had came again, and is out of it.

"Asaahhi..." He says.

"Yes?" I ask innocently as I pull ny fingers out of him.

"Inn..." He says.

"Ok, just let me put on a condom and-" I start.

"Noo... Noww..." He says and tries to look me in the eyes but miserably fail.

"Ok." I say and take hold of his legs.

I pull them up over my shoulders - which makes his ass and lower back lift off of the mattress because he is very small, and I'm not - I aim my dick to his hole and look him in the eyes.

He gives me a small nod and I move into him. When I'm balls in him I want to move so much, the feeling of his hot covern around my erect and sensitive dick makes me go mad. But I don't move.

I wait till he nods his head for me to start moving. I pull my hips back till I can almost see the tip of my dick and thrust back into his addicting ass.

God... I sound like a pervert...

I do that a few more times and he throws his head back the best way he can with the leverage I have on his body.

I wrap his creamy thick thighs around my abdomen and thrust into him fast but not too rugh. "Nnn~~~ I love you..." He moans.

I smile at him. "I love you too baby." I tell him and place my lips on his forehead.

"Asahi..." I hum. "More..." He says. I nod and kiss his lips and move my hips faster and rougher than before.

By now M/N is a moaning mess. He is blushing, his mouth us wide open as he moans with every thrust, his eyes are rolled back, and there's saliva going down his chin.

His white hair us disheveled. "C-cumming~~~" he moans as he cums all over his chest.

I was about to cum as well, and with a few more thrusts, I cum deep deep within my baby, my love, my husband.

I pull out and let his legs go. He collapses on the bed. Breathing heavily.

I walk to the bathroom that's connected into our bedroom and get a cloth and wipe myself up. After that I walk back into the bedroom and clean his chest up, but the rest I leave for tomorrow. We'll shower and I'll clean him up, but for now, I'm exhausted.

_________________________________
We'll! At the start I said that I have an Instagram, there is a link in my bio, but fir those who can't get in, it's _dabisimp_1.
Also!! A/N: Please remember that I'm a 20 year old man, and not a 13vyear old girl! I'm not fetishizing gay men here! And please don't fetishiz gay men, or men. There's a difference between enjoying some good smutt, and putting men inside of a box. So for the ppl that are dming me, saying that I'm disgusting for fetishizing gay men, please fuck off.

And for my beautiful readers that I love and appreciate so fucking much! I hope y'all enjoyed this bitch, I love y'all stay safe ❣️