15. Dabi x UMR

Urophilia. Yep. Pee kink/fetish... Wow... Mhm, let me start by saying that no way in hell do I see- kidding! I do! It's kinda grose but he's weird! Wanna hear a joke? Do you know why the sea is blue? Because all the fish go blu blu blu... Yeah... A/n at the end... It's kinda important for all the re-readers of my books! Idk if it's the same day as the one I posted the last chapter. I haven't slept at all, and I think my brain is malfunctioning... Is that the word?

Au; umm... None?
Requested; yes, they asked not to be tagged!
Name: mha/bnha
Type; smutt.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'3

Hair; blue

Eyes; blue

Length; 6in/7in

INFO!!U and dabi are in the LOV and you have a sex night in a hotel room, and yeah

INFO!!
U and dabi are in the LOV and you have a sex night in a hotel room, and yeah...
_________________________________
Your POV

We get to the hotel room and Dabi immediately burns my clothes off.

He pushes me on the bed and starts to kiss all over my body. "God, I have no fucking idea how I was blessed with you..." He says within kisses.

"Blessed? More like cursed... I was blessed with you though..." He just chuckles and continued on kissing my body.

He takes off his clothes and throws them to an unknown corner in the room. He puts lobe in his fingers and pushes them in me.

"Ngh- you know, I-I love you..." I say through moans.

"I love you too, my beautiful monster energy addict." I laugh at what he says.

"You know, I-I'm ready rn..." I say. He nods and pulls his long fingers out. Before I have time to whine he shoves in his very big and meaty dick. He starts to thrust in and out when I let him know I'm ok.

He takes hold of my member and jerks me off. "Come on, don't hold it in." He says with a demanding tone. After a few more thrusts to my prostate I can feel myself get so fucking close.

"Mmm~~ nnn~~" I moan. I arch my back and cum and pee all over myself. He groans at the sight and tightness and cums deep inside me.

"God, I love it when you pee..." He says and flops on me.

We fall asleep for the rest of the night.

_________________________________
I could not make this longer bc I'm grossed out by this... So... Yeah...

Important A/N!!!

RE-READERS!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT SPOIL!

In the Hawks series there we're some ppl who spoiled shit! And then I got complaints in my DM's saying that shit was spoiled!

So please, I am begging do not spoil! And in the book 'The Alpha Of The North' it's a lot more important! Please let new readers experience how you did the first time!

And if you do read again and again I don't care just don't say shit in the comments! Please I put my soul, sweat and tears into these books and every book I make. So please. Don't spoil.