38. Shoto x SMR

So... Shoto's birthday. Yay.

Au; No power.
Requested; by no one.
Name: MHA
Type; Fluff.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 6'10

Hair; black

Eyes; Gray

Length; not important

No smoking darling, it's bad for you

INFO!!
You two are married, you have a kid together, and Shoto gave birth to the baby. Shoto is presented as mom here. Meaning Shoto is the mom and you are the dad. Once again, I have no idea how to cook, so don't follow the recipe.
_________________________________
Your POV

The crying of Elija woke me up from my beauty sleep. "Ughh..." Sho groans.

"I'll go, go back to sleep baby." I say and kiss his forehead. He nods smiling and goes back to sleep.

I put on a robe over my naked body and walk to my son's room. "Hey there little one." I say smiling at him. I pick him up and lay him over my chest but making sure it's not on the piercings that are on my nipples. Unfortunately, he likes to play with them.

"Dada!" He says happily.

"That's right, it's Dada." I say. "Let's go and get mama's birthday gift ready? We'll make him some breakfast in bed?" I say as we go down to the kitchen. He giggles and laughs.

His fingers attach themselves to my piercing. Does it hurt? Yes, but I'm used to it. Unfortunately.

We get to the kitchen where I lay Elijah in his play pin and go to the laundry that is drying on the balcony.

I take boxers and... Well, that's it. I put on the boxers and drop the robe on a chair.

It's 7 am, so I have about 30 minutes till Sho wakes up.

I take a bawl and put in a cup of flour, half a cup of sugar, and floof powder. I mix them all and make a hole in the middle. I pour in an egg, milk, vanilla extract, oil, and chocolate chips.

I mix it all and when I don't see the flour any more, and the texture is more watery somewhat. I start the heat and oil a pan.

I pour the batter into the pan and wait for the pancake to be ready to flip. Till then I cut up strawberries, bananas and peaches.

I plate everything and it's just 7:25 when I'm done.

I take a bottle and go to the machine we bought. We put in Formula and it mixes with water and we have a bottle for our son.

I screw on the top and pick Elijah up in my arms. I lay the mouth of the bottle to his lips and he takes it in his mouth.

We walk... More like I walk with him in my hands up to our room. "Baby," I say as I walk in.

Sho's head is buried in the pillow and his hair, which now gets to his shoulder blades, is spread all over. "Baby, it's time to wake up," I say and brush his hair to the side. "It's your birthday, baby. Time to wake up." I say.

"Mmm..." He groans. "Birthday?"

"Yeah baby, birthday. Come on, there's a present waiting for you." I say. He slowly gets up and takes Elijah from me.

After brushing our teeth and putting Elijah to sleep in his crib we both go down to eat.

"This is great... Thanks for that." He says happily. "I love you."

"Happy birthday, your welcome, and I love you too, love" I say with each kiss to his lips.

After eating we snuggle for most of the day on the couch watching movies.

_________________________________
Ok, that was bad. I'm just getting back after being sick for days... Also!! I'm moving next week, so... Umm... from the 16th-22nd nothing will be uploaded. I'll try my fucking best to upload Dabi's b-day chapter on time. So... Hold fingers. Love y'all stay safe ❣️