11. Little Bakugo x Daddy SMR

The first one for kinktober! Age play! If you don't know what age play is I have a good friend named Google! Little space, you know what that is? If not go Google it. Just so you'll know, I'm a little. My cg is Skyler. Sry for any mistakes! I'm a mistake and you still read my books. Haha!! I make myself laugh so hard sometimes... Wow, that was sad...

Au; older, no powers.
Requested; by _Skylar234_
Name: mha/bnha
Type; fluff.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 6'3

Hair; black

Eyes; greyish-blue.

Length; 8in/15in.

Dadyy!!INFO!!Bakugo is a little, ur his daddy/cg(caregiver)

Dadyy!!
INFO!!
Bakugo is a little, ur his daddy/cg(caregiver). He regresses from ages 1-7.
_________________________________
Your POV

I slowly wake up from an amazing 3-hour nap and look at the weight on my chest. My baby is right there with a paci (pacifier) and his little bunny. "Little one, it's time to wake up," I say and brush my hand through his hair.

"Nnn..." He says and turns his head to the other side. I sigh and lift him so he's sitting on my lap.

"Yes baby boy, you need to wake up, can you do that for daddy?" I ask and he slowly wakes up. He opens his beautiful eyes and looks at me.

"D-dada?" He asks.

Hmm, so he's about two years old now... I say to myself. "Yes baby, it's me," I say and kiss his forehead. He blushes and hugs his bunny. "Let's change you? How about that?" I ask and hug him. He nods so I lift him and lay him down on the changing table.

I take out a diaper and baby powder. I open his onesie and take out his diaper, I powder him and diaper him. "Which one?" I ask and hold a stitch onesie and a bear one.

"Stish!" He says. He giggles when I blow raspberries on his tunny and tickle him.

"You want stitch?" I ask. He nods and I dress him in his Stitch onesie. I put him in some booty shorts and knee-high socks. I give him his paci that says 'daddy's little boy' and let him down.

He runs out of the room and goes to the living room. My phone rings and I look at the ID. 'Shosho mama' I laugh at the amazing name I've given my best friend and answer his call.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Izu wants to play with Bakugo." He sighs.

"That'll be a mess," I say looking down. Izuku is also a little, and he is very lucky to have Shoto as his caregiver.