18.Lucifer x UMR

Daddy!! We got here! I was asked to tell about the kink I'm doing bc some ppl don't know, Daddy kink is pretty self-explanatory.... But "Google!"
Daddy kink is the love of degrading, spanking, name calling, or domination that may be associated with calling your s/o daddy. A daddy kink is not always characterised by its key word but its activities.

Au; umm... Idk...
Requested; yep! By _Skylar234_
Name: Obey me
Type; smutty smut🌝

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'5

Hair; black

Eyes; blue

Length; 5in/5.5in.

You, and Luci having some Lovin'_________________________________3RD person POV

_________________________________
3RD person POV

"Ahh~~ d-daddy~ more!" Screams the shorter.

"As you wish, baby~" the taller grunted back. He pulled back to the tip and thrusted in at a fast pace. "God demnit! Your so damn tight baby~" he grunted into the smaller's neck biting the bruised skin.

"Nnn~~ m-more! P-please daddy! M-more!" Begged the smaller. The bigger replied by thrusting into his uke even faster and rougher. "Ugh! That's the best dick eveerrr!!!~~" he moaned into the pillow.

The taller thrusted faster when he felt the shorter tightening on him. He himself felt a knot in his stomach. "Where fo you want my cum baby boy?" Asked the taller.

"Inside meeaah!~" he moaned. The shorter moved his hips in circles to get more pleasure. "Cumming~~" he moaned right before he cane all over the sheets. Lucifer thrusted a few more times and came inside M/N painting his insides white.

After that, Lucifer pulled out and cleaned them. And they went to sleep only to have M/N unable to walk in the morning.

_________________________________
Sry this is short!! I tried but I'm super busy lately! But I'm trying my best! So, 2 chapters today! The second will be up soon enough! Love y'all stay safe ❣️