19. Asahi x SMR

Asahi is adorable. He is a teddy bear! My teddy bear! I haven't done him bc no one requested it!
Aftercare- aftercare (for sex), is let's say, you and your partner have sex and your dom cums in you, and your like on cloud 9. Your dom needs to take care of you after that. It's super important for both parties.

Au; bottom Asahi.
Requested; by GrassAndMochi I feel like the whole series is requested by them...
Name: haikyuu
Type; fluffy fluff.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 6'8

Hair; black

Eyes; black

Length; 10in/18in (wow... That's what I call a damn ride!)

 That's what I call a damn ride!)

INFO!!
After sex care.
_________________________________
Your POV

I pull out of Azumane after our 10th round. I see all my cum flowing out of him. If I didn't cum 10 times in a row right now, I'll be hard as a rock. But I'm not, and I don't think Azumane will be able to go another round.

"I-if you get hard right now, I'll run away..." He says out of breath.

I smirk voicing my thoughts, "No you won't, you can't run for at least a day or two..." He huffs and makes grabby hands at me.

"Please clean me up..." I kiss his forehead and nod. I walk to the bathroom and fill up the stand-in tub I have there. I put Azumane's favourite bath bomb and some oils. I get some clothes ready for us and towels.

When the tub is full, I shut the water and walk to Azumane. I lift him letting him rest his head on my shoulder. I sit in the tub with him in my lap. I release his hair from the bun and wash it from all the sweat. I clean our bodies and clean his hole from all the cum.

We stay in the tub for a bit more and when we get out I notice that Azumane is passed out. I smile at his calm face. I kiss his forehead and lay him in the bed. I dress us up and put the blanket around us.

I pull him to my side and muzzle his hair. "I love you so fucking much..." I say before I pass out with him.

_________________________________
Ahhh! I loved this!! That was so damn cute!! I love y'all stay safe ❣️