❥︎ 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

"Soobin!! Lets play! Im bored!" Said by a man, Soobin Puckered his lips and looked at the person walking like a duck towards him.

"You're being loud, Hyung.." He said slightly pouting. you stared at the other male and knew him right away "Yeonjun, what are you doing here?" the male lost his smile and he looked at you "Do you know me..? how come i don't know you?"

"It's so obvious, You're loved with so much girls here in this school. Of course i'd know you, And my name Kang Y/n." Yeonjun Listened and his smile came back. "Oh yeah, Soobin, where is beomgyu? is he Dorming with you?"

"No?..She is my roommate, Not beomgyu." Soobin said standing up and had some left overs, Going to the Kitchen, you, instead just watched them.

"wait, her?! I thought you're with him!" Yeonjun whined following him to the kitchen. "Just invite him over then, Will that be alright, Y/n?" He asked first.

You continued to stare at them Until he snapped you out. "Y/nnn?" He said while Yeonjun kept on switching his attention to you and soobin. "Ah..Yes? you asked for my permission right?" Soobin nodded, yeonjun raised one of his eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah of course, just don't make mess, I hate that." you said softly, Going to the kitchen with them and place the plate to the sink so that he'll wash it. Yeonjun started getting confused, so he asked "are you two hiding something from me?" Soobin immediately looked at Him and shook his head "No??" "Oh, i thought both of you are dating, But anyways."

You heard him as you shout "what?!" yeonjun was startled to hear you. "Is..she a fan or what? her reaction is..yeah." "I don't know and i don't wanna know."

Yeonjun nodded "Alright, But how about you hurry up and lets play already?" "but didn't you ay you want beomgyu to play with us?" The other male spoke as he was now finished washing the plates, Placing them to the side to dry them off.