❥︎ 𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

Its another day, Although you've Been in this college for almost 2 years now, You felt refreshed. That you didn't even noticed that you were smiling when the sun is shining down at you as you toss around in the bed.

Your sleep was peaceful, But not until..

Ring! RRRRing! RRRing!

That's when your sleep was disturbed by the alarm clock, Knowing that you need to wake up since You had to go to class. "ugh..I hope time passes by very fast so that I'll be just at my own house, just doing things i would love to do."

You woke up, Rubbing your eyes and Sit up at the bed as you Turn off the alarm clock by just tapping it on the top.

You got off in bed. Fix your bed, And go straight to the bathroom. The one thing you Hate a lot is how you needed to move your hand up, Just to do something.

"Man, Can't Anyone invent Some remotes for us to move the things we always use every morning??" You took a deep breath, Lifting your head up slowly, and saw how Your hair was all messed up.

You widen your eyes and Was startled by yourself. "Nevermind." until then, you did all your usual routines.

[ After ]

You Got out of your room wearing your uniform, and saw Soobin out in front of the door, It seems like he was waiting for someone.

You got all curious and closed the door from behind you, Hopping your way to him and he noticed you.

You saw how he was smiling again, Showing his noticeable Dimples out and how he looked like a bunny. "You never fail to make me Notice your adorable smile." you whispered, He slightly pouted and Widen his eyes as well, Luckily he didn't hear it that clearly.