❥︎ 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

All of you had finally arrived in the camp site as well as the others, 1st and 3rd years.

When the bus was parked on the side, it made all of you and your classmates move. You woke up from it, you then looked out the window and then at soobin.

You first checked if your saliva dropped cause it will be embarrassing. Luckily there was none.

Soobin fell asleep as well with his earphones attached to his ear, it made you let out a small laugh and then decided to wake him up.

You smacked him gently on the chest and you succesfully woke him up.

He was startled by it so he knew right away it was you, he sighed and tried making his eye open wide to see clearly.

"I think we're here." You said "But..All of our classmates got off already, So hurry up and get off this seat so i can get off too!" You smiled at the first part and got all annoyed at the last.

"What?!.." Soobin looked around, all empty seats except for the both of you.

"Come on, come onn!" You started pushing him lightly. "Okay okay, give me a second." His eyebrows met And was joking around.

Taking his earphones off and then wrapping it up, putting it on the front pocket of his bag.

As he tried putting his stuff into places, You saw the others already outside and the professor speaking as the other students listen, you gasped quietly and started pushing him.

Before the professor gets mad again at the both of you. "go go! Slow poker!" "Hey!' he silently whispered. While both of you were getting off the bus.

You two were a little bit late, but still managed to arrive anyways.

You got behind your bestfriend and she noticed you being all panicked. She hesitated to speak at you. "Jeez Y/n, you're busy with soobin these days aren't you?"