❥︎ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You came back with you dragging the luggages way to your dorms, with soobin.

You then panted and saw nobody around so you ran To your way, and then tried opening the door, it was..Unlocked?

"What? Did somebody come in already?" You got confused so you observed around first to see who's in there, Who got in. "It better be soobin." You whispered.

You did remember that your door was supposed to be locked, so you should expect that he was there.

Then you looked around the living room, leaving your case and bag infront of the door as you close it.

You slowly walked around, moving your eyes on everywhere, Even in the corners. "Weird." You stood there for a moment and Frowned, you shrugged about it and just flopped yourself to the couch.

You decided to put your stuff's in after Soobin comes in anyway. But He came in already after a few seconds when you thought of that.

Your luggage and bag pack was in the way so he couldn't fully open the door, Although the case fell down, It still didn't let him in.

"Uh..y/n! Help me out here." Soobin said out for help, You clicked your tongue and said "No, go do it yourself, im tired." With a slight eyebag showing since you had to wake up early to Get back to the dorm.

"What?..! How am i going to Get your stuffs off then??" Y: "then..find a way?" You shrug and Took your phone out to text your mum.

To remind her that you got back safely. You widen your eyes and since it was saturday, you were suppose to visit her, You groan just by thinking of it. Then soobin finally got in the way out of there.

You frowned first and then you looked behind. "Wow, im..pressive..you can push that away in just a minute." You awkwardly said so.