❥︎ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You have finally picked the one that you wanted to sleep in along with Taehyun, and Hyeon-Gi.

You then just realized you forgot about your bag in the bus, you groaned.

"Life sucks today, im telling you." You sighed, rolling your eyes. As you hear footsteps coming your way. You immediately sat up and went to see who it was.

"Oh, guys." You said with their body filled with bags and even luggages they're dragging with them.

You saw your luggage with taehyun. And so you grinned because of it. "You just won a Jackpot, yeon!" You blinked at her and dragged your luggage inside the tent.

Her ears went red again and Taehyun was pretty confused, But didn't really asked what's going on so he just looked away.

"Alright." He knelt down on one knee and placed the bags inside the tent one by one, of course Hyeon-Gi helped him with it but mostly she would just stare at him when he's looking away.

You noticed both of them but won't speak about it, anyways.

You got out of the tent and tapped onto Yeon's shoulder, she quickly looked at you and you asked.

"Did you bring my bag?" "Oh, no..I don't know where it is. Maybe its in the bus?"

"Oh, right. I'll go get it, you two better design that tent inside decently or else i'll let you both sleep outside!" You started walking away as you speak.

You let out a small laugh seeing them all annoyed and giving you a thumbs up, Especially taehyun, he was getting confused.

A few seconds now you have arrived infront of the bus walking to the front door of it.

"How do you open this thing.." You groan while you tried opening it, but suddenly it did.