❥︎ 𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You woke up with your head on a pillow lying down in a tent with a blanket covering over you.

You slowly sat up and woke up nicely, you then tried opening your eyes and looked around the tent, But as soon as you realized..

"Wait.. what?"

You noticed how the tent changed colors since your tent was colored Red, but this time it was blue.

"Did someone dyed the tent while i slept??" You rubbed your eyes again and checked, It wasn't really just you. "Then who's sleeping with me?" You asked whispering to yourself.

Waking up with Hye-joo's Minion sleeping so soundly beside you, You widen your eyes and got away from her quietly. So that she wouldn't wake up.

"What's she doing here??" You frown and continue to stare at her face, but aside from that. You thought for a moment and the scene came into your head where soobin said he's sleeping with Hye-joo's sidekick.

"Oh." Your muscles from your forehead was gone and just shrugged it off, You then came out of the tent seeing soobin out helping Beomgyu with all the cooking stuff in your tent.

"What?" You were confused, so you walked the way to them until they notice you.

Soobin grabbed up plates, then he soon noticed someone walking towards his way. he slowly lit himself up because he knew who it was.

"Heyy! Y/n!" You heard him clearly and it made you chuckle. you ran and catched up, seeing him Grabbing some plates.

"What are you doing?" S: "Oh, this? Well..Hueningkai brought a grill so that we'll eat our own foods instead of them's. Remember how you ate so fast that you even took my spagehtti because of all the running you did yesterday?" Soobin smiled.