❥︎ 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

You took a quick nap before going out to hang out with your best friend, It was now 11:43am, You woke up by your alarm.

Your eyes were a little puffed up from napping but You didn't care, you threw your hand aggresively to turn the alarm off your phone and got up slowly from Your bed.

You quickly did all the routines and got out of the shower, you realized that you forgot to bring your clothes in with you. which means that you needed to Go outside to get it.

You frowned, Wrapping the towel around your body having no robe in the bathroom. You thought 'They have probably forgot Buying a Robe.'

You looked away and shrugged, walking out of the bathroom and going towards where your clothes were.

you then grabbed it and went back to the bathroom.

[ Later ]

Since it took a while for you to do all the routines you do and the dressing, You checked the time, It was now 12:53 pm.

"Shoot!" You said and searched for you bag that was all ready.

You grabbed it and wore it As you get out of your room running towards the door, But when you did, You found two boys sitting at a table with one eating and one isn't.

You stared at them switching Your attention. "Ah." you whispered, Bowing down. "Anyways, Sorry for earlier."

You sincerely smiled at them and Then ran out outside, but when you closed the door behind you.

You immediately slowed down and hurriedly walked a bit faster so that She wouldn't scold you for being late.

When you got outside, You ran over to her seeing her outside looking side to side and to the front. The guards kept the gate open since she said she was waiting for someone.