❥︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You suddenly woke up With a person calling your name repeatingly, and them patting on your shoulder so that you'll wake up.

You groan and rub your eyes, making them open and look out the window.

"It's still night time..Why do you gotta wake me up so early for no reason..?" You whine and turn your back against to the person who tried waking you up.

"We're leaving at 7:30am, Its still 6:02am So you have plenty of time to still get ready. Get up."

A deep voice that sounded familiar. It caused you to rub your eyes again and widen your eyes widely.

You then Turned around to see Soobin, you sat up on the bed quickly and slightly panicked. "I-im sorry. What time is it again?" You asked.

Soobin got confused but he understood you, He checked his phone. "Well, 6:03am."

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up early!" "...I thought you were a morning person!"

You took a glance on him and Then at the floor. you took a deep breath and got off the bed immediately, Fix the bed, grabbing the outfit you'll wear for the day, then went to the bathroom.

"Pack me some clothes!" You shouted out of the bathroom as you close the door.

"You still haven't packed up??" "No?! you didn't tell me When we're going!" you said, being in a hurry.

Soobin stood there spacing out for w second until he snapped out of it, He searched for a luggage and found one. Then he started packing, grabbing out Clothes for you to wear.

[ Minutes and Minutes Later ]

You got out while he was on the bed sitting down, looking like he was waiting for you.