❥︎ 𝚄𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

(July 21, 2021)

It has been a few days after leaving the camping site, You got out of your classroom and was gettimg slightly sweaty from the heat.

"Jeez, Its sad that even if its hot outside especially inside, They don't want us to cross the line in dress code or We'll get scolded in the principal's office. Ridiculous rule." You said out whispering out of anger.

You sighed and grabbed your bag out to wear it over your shoulders, getting out and wiping your slight swear using your napkin.

You saw Hyeon-Gi out and you lit up, running towards her until you see Taehyun beside her, Which you weren't surprised at all. "Oh." Your eyebrows met, This time you wanted to disturb the moment between them.

You slowly snuck up walked behind them and placed your Hands on both of their shoulders. "Hey!"

You said out loud and they both flinched, Taehyun quickly looked to see who it is. "Agh...Its just you, Don't go off and scare us like that.." He sighed but smiled after.

Yeon nodded. "I agree, You little mouse!" You widened your eyes and said "uh oh..Im scared." You sarcastically said so and chuckled. "Are you two dating? You seem to be that close ever since day 1." You asked.

Until you saw both of their reactions, Her ears turned red and taehyun blushed a little bit.

"Oh..damn." You whispered. "I'll take that as a yes." You grinned widely. Taehyun shook his head as a no, while Hyeon-Gi waved both of her hands and shook her head as well, mouthing the word "No....!"

Taehyun immediately glanced at her direction and kind of got sad when she saw her mouth go 'no'. "Anyway, Im rooting for the both of you, Good luck." You said while you walk away to your dorm since you're done with classes.