❥︎ 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

Both of you and soobin was now sitting in a chair infront of each other, You started eating first and It was cold from all the running.

You were shocked and upset about it. "Damn it..It's cold." you whine by saying so.

Soobin stared at you for a moment suspiciously. "No..im not running all the way back to get food with you." He shook his head gently. You rolled your eyes sarcastically "I would never do that, This place where we are is a bit more far away from the food table."

"What made you think i'd do that..?" You slowly ate and continued where you left at, Soobin widened his eyes and Gritted his teeth awkwardly as if its another way to say 'oops'

Since it was night out, You decided to look up to see the night sky. It had no stars but A beautiful shade, A navy blue mixed with Azure blue.

You continued to stare it because of it, soobin noticed you and so Looked at where you were looking at, He also found it Nice. He sighed silently and you heard him, "What's wrong?" You asked.

Soobin looked at you and he shook his head. "It's nothing, I just find the sky fascinating tonight." He smiled.

"Ah..right, isn't it?" You chuckled back, While he nodded. "Oh, your spaghetti, It's finished." Soobin laughed after, You widen your eyes and frowned at him. "What do you find funny in it?"

"Ah..no no, It's nothing, nothing." He let out another giggle, you didn't want to start any arguement because you weren't in the mood to do so.

"Anyway, Wanna have mine? So you won't need to head back." Y: "Nope." Soobin knew how you were looking at it, so he decided to just move his spaghetti onto her plate.

"Well...Fine, if you gave it to me, i won't disagree." You smirk and look at it, you were about to dig in again but soobin ate one sneakily.