❥︎ 𝙵𝚞𝚗 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You got out of your swimsuit, and You were just wearing a long sleeved shirt for swimmimg and a short shorts.

"okay, Let's get in." You smiled with joy, While for soobin, He kept on staring at the pool, cringing from the sight of it.

You notice him so, and looked at him "What is it?" Soobin immediately changed his attention down to you and shook his head.

S: "It's nothing." Y: "Don't tell me you're afraid of water." S: "No im not??!"

"Yeah right." You rolled your eyes, grabbing onto soobin's wrist tightly yet gently, then you started going backwards. Making him as well.

"W..what are you doing!?" Soobin said out loud. "Doing something Exciting." You smirk and took another quick glance before going forward.

You then jumped as well as soobin who was pretty unprepared, You both got in the pool making a big splash out of the pool.

You floated and grinned so widely, causing you to laugh. you then went to search for Soobin, For a second, he didn't pop out.

Your smile faded away and started swimming around. "Soobin? um..Soobin???"

You started getting anxious until someone popped out behind you.

You flinched and decided to turn around, just to see who it is. "Agh! Soobin!" You shouted and smacked him on the back of his shoulder.

"You scared me!" Your heart beatened faster and He, at the same time felt Happy and nervous.

"We're you afraid to lose me?" He said, going near to my face.

You look into his eye and started blushing. you panicked. "And you expect me to think of that?? No way! I was afraid that if you didn't get out of this pool, i would have been in trouble!"