❥︎ 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

It was now 5:49pm, Which means Classes Will be almost over by 6:25pm And you stayed in the dorm for the whole day inside the room doing nothing But Going through your phone.

You plopped your phone to the bed and Looked up at the ceiling. "What are the other's names again?" you thought about it For minutes and you've finally figured it out.

"Beomgyu, Yeonjun..Taehyun! and Then Hueningkai. The last is.."

"Soobin." you continued what you have said earlier and blinked slowly, causing you to Doze off.

You sat up immediately and Fixed your bed, and decided to go out your room after hours.

You stood on your toe and peeked out of the small window on the right, pushing it to the side to see If anyone's there.

Turns out, There was no one, and you were glad. so you sighed and went to open the door as you go out to the Kitchen. You opened the fridge and grabbed some Water for you to drink.

You clicked your multiple times to taste the water. "Hm, The water isn't up to my taste, earlier it was Good. How's it bad now?" You observed it and saw it was the least water bottle brand you dislike.

You gasped and drop your jaw. "Oh my gosh..Who would buy this??!" you cringe and put the water bottle back inside the fridge quickly.

You shiver. "Why does the world hate me today all of a sudden?"

You got out of the kitchen and saw a clock on top of the TV, you slightly widen your eyes and got closer to see it much more clear.

"Oh, So its 5:55..pm." You paused for a second and shrugged, until you heard a knock on the door.

"Uh..-" Before you can continue what you were saying, You saw soobin smiling all of a sudden. you saw him how he reacted coming in, so you went to his direction.