❥︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

You saw soobin with Yoo-jin which made you question yourself.

"What?.."

You wondered why and started frowning, you were about to go over until you saw him moving his head towards your direction.

You widened your eyes and ran to him, Yoo-jin seemed to notice you so she crossed her arms demonic-ly and smirk. "Soobin?? What is she doing here?" You asked, somehow getting nervous.

"I-..." He frowned and looked away. "Why'd you do that to her?" this time, He asked back.

You raised your eyebrows a bit and frowned slightly again. "What do you mean?? I..im not on the same page as you! Tell me what's going on." He then tried avoiding your gaze, You tried making Him look at you but failed.

Your heart pounded fast from how nervous you are, you looked at Yoo-jin and she smiled. Then her emotion changed into a realistic upsetting one.

"Look! soobin..She's frowning at me, She might slap me again!" She backed away further from you, He hesitated to stand up but he did so because he thought you've gone 'too far' on her.

"Wait..Slap? Do you mean that day in the bus??" You were shocked. "Who filmed us that time!?"

You got all furious until Yejin popped up from the side. "Me, to show your true side." She frowned and looked down on you, Which made you feel..Miserable.

"Poor Jinjin..She got slapped for no reason, Isn't that too far ? She didn't even slap you before on that day. The mark left on her cheek for days, And now, it's almost gone." Yejin spoke.

Soobin stood in Shock as well, While your Bestfriend and The others came right one time because they saw Yoo-jin and Yejin.