❥︎ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 ⋆ ࣪🐇

---

---

Soobin's Point of View {Pov.}

You came with his friends out and waited in line to get Foods to eat in lunch time.

"where are we sitting at again?" Beomgyu asked them. "Its there. Dummy." Yeonjun Gave a nasty stare at him and he noticed it, Both started staring at each other intensely.

You chuckle at them, Until you saw Hueningkai looking at the back as if he's watching something. You went to him and patted his shoulder "Whats wrong?" He quickly looked at you and shook his head. "nothing, Anyways who was your roommate again?"

He smiled and grinned after, You frowned. "Its Kang y/n..Why do you even want to know??" "Aww can't i?" He slightly pouted while all of of their trays were full of food.

they walked to the way where they're going to sit at and sat down. "Wait, why'd you say that? Are you guys dating?"

Hueningkai Munched on his food as he was curious, Your ears went a tiny bit red at the top. you started shaking your head and got nervous by what he asked, Since it reminded you of earlier.

"No..! Its not about that..Let's just eat." You pouted and Started eating, Yeonjun nudging Him and it kind of made you smirk. Taehyun's Eyes wide open listening to them talk, As for beomgyu..He's too busy munching on food while he gives a 'ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ' look on you.

All of you were Enjoying eating the food you were given, but you heard a loud noise coming from afar. It made you turn around and saw a familiar Back.

"..Y/n??" you said worriedly, But decided to still sit back and watch you handle it.

"Who are you to make such mess with me! Agh! my outfit!" You heard another unfamiliar but female voice that spoke out loudly.