Chapter 10: Depths.

We recently stole a beacon from one of the Irelian soldiers from earlier just to get information about them. We decided to keep our faces hidden and just play as adventurers passing by. As we reached our destination, we were right under the beacon on one of the others.

"How are we going to get through?" Rii asks.

Kiara steps in with her claymore, "I'd step back if I were you."

As she lifted her sword, we stepped back a few meters away. Planting the sword deep into the ground, she'd close her eyes. Nothing happened for a while until we felt a strong wind and her eyes would glow white as the ground shook. As that happens, a hole, looking like it could go straight to the core, rips open.

Looking down, we then look at each other, then jump down. Landing on a snow cushion that Rii made, we looked around the battle area. There were mid-level monsters on one side with a dark-skinned woman with short red hair with a dark red dress. She had a crow on her shoulder and its eyes were glowing red, I assumed that it was the source of her power. I looked around to see the group and Yuki injured, my fist gripped a little tight.

"Who are you?" the woman asks.

I cleared my throat, "I'm just an adventurer wondering and I then felt some rumbling."

"Well, I'm in the middle of some business here if you don't mind going away."

"It seems that these guys need some help," I looked at my former team and they started making faces.

"I don't want any unnecessary casualties in my records so please move or I'll kill you too."

I smirk, "Then I'd like to see you try." I started to dash as a cloud of darkness formed around me to cover our movements. "Rii and Umi, help the injured, and Kiara, help me with the monsters."

"Right!" they respond as they do their duties. Kiara and I started to cut down all of the monsters with ease. I didn't know that Kiara was on my level range, if not probably higher actually. I was about to use Haywire, when I realized that my class was right next to me. I didn't want to blow my cover. I took out one of my SMGs and started to mow the enemies down in a flash.

Coming back to the ground face-to-face with the woman, she had a shocked expression. "How? You're not human aren't you?"

I chuckle, "At this point, I don't even know anymore."

She grunted and charged a beam at me, but I then used the cloak to deflect the beam back at her, hitting her crow as she barely was able to dodge her attack. "Damn!" she says, recovering from her injury. She then spawned in a minotaur. It was about 8 feet tall and the ax was five times the size of mine, but it didn't faze me. I've definitely fought worse than these guys. Doing one heavy swing at me, I was about to use Haywire, but I realized my friends were right in front so it might be more of a challenge.

"Kiara, distract the enemy, I'll get to one of his weak spots."

"Right!"

As Kiara started to run in a certain direction, I ran upon the walls to catch some momentum. I created a small dagger using Haywire. As the Minotaur got a good eye on Kiara, I threw the dagger. It was able to pierce through to the heart and I got a good grip of it. I then landed on top of the minotaur's head and clenched my grip, causing it to split blood constantly from its mouth as it collapsed to the ground. As I whipped my dagger back, I was able to hit her crow, assuming it was the power to her abilities.

"Impossible! That was my highest summon!" She tried to do another summon but realized that the crow had died due to the reflection of the attack.

I started to laugh. It felt maniacal, it felt evil, it felt good. I remember having the same feeling back, but coming back to it raised my spirits much higher. I made a dagger out of Haywire and threw it at her leg. Clenching my fist, the wire that coiled around him tightened and ripped her leg off, immobilizing her.

Screaming in pain, she says, "Whoever you are, the Demon King shall reign hell upon you and your party!"

I walk to her and have my SMG on her forehead, "I'd love to see him try."

"Wait! Don't kill her," I hear Hunter say, but it was too late as three loud bangs filled the room.

Looking at the group, they were slightly scared, but I sighed and took off my hood and mask revealing my face. They were scared and shocked. Yuki, fully healed by Umi, ran to hug me.

"Clover! Thank you so much for saving me! I know we weren't inseparable!"

"Ack! Yuki, I can't breathe!" I was even surprised that Yuki noticed me from this far.

Letting go, I caught my breath, but Hunter then shoved me aside. "Why did you kill her, we could've used her for information!"

"She wouldn't say it anyway. Interrogation is almost useless in this world. You must understand that this world is nothing like ours," I grabbed her gems and her bird and put them in a sack.

We continue to go out of the domain and we reach the doors. Yuki was holding my arm more than usual.

"Yuki, you alright?"

"Clover, I want you to come with you!"

"Eh?"

"Please, I don't want us to split again...I don't feel like myself when I'm without you. I bet you feel the same too."

"I guess you can say that. Fine, just don't fight with the others."

"Yay! Master made a new member!" Umi jumps.

"Wait, Master?" Yuki says confused, then smirks. "Clover, how many of these girls have you bonked yet?"

I blush, "None of them sis, I promise!"

"You could at least tell me which one you're dating," she says.

"Well, none of them I guess."

"Clover! I thought we had something!" Rii says.

"Master, that hurts!"

"We were supposed to marry soon? Clover," Kiara says.

"Marry? Marry!?" Yuki says.

"I'll tell you later..."