Chapter 4: Different Terms

As I walk out of the doors of the cavern I see the group in shining armor with their weapons out in front of me.

"Halt monster!" Ivy says.

"Hold up, Ivy, it's a human," Hunter says as he walks up to me. "Brave adventurer, how did you complete the cavern?"

I stayed silent.

"Not much of a talker huh? Understandable. I don't know how you did it but you just killed the hydra, something we couldn't do ourselves."

Cause you guys never tried, it wasn't even damaged at all.

"If there's any way to pay you just say-"

"Clover!" Yuki says, stepping in front of Hunter and tightly hugging me.

"Clover?" the others say.

"I miss you so much! What happened to you?"

I chuckle, "Let's just say I'm not the way I was before."

"What do you mean? What happened to your eye?" she asks, lifting part of my hair to see my red glowing eye.

I showed my stats to the rest of my class and they were surprised. Half of them were surprised and some of them were angry. I could feed on their anger and fear of me.

Rii steps aside from me and the villagers become terrified, "That's her! The dragon!" All of the heroes started to take aim at her. As an instinct, I whip their weapons away from them.

"Clover, what are you doing? That's a dragon!" Katsumi says.

I sigh and put my hand on Rii's head and she starts blushing as I move my hand around her head, "C-Clover, s-stop! N-Not in front of the people!" She started to wag her tail like a dog and flap her wings until he started hoovering.

"You tamed her?" Kiko asks.

"Mhm," Rii says, purring under my arm as cold steam comes out of her nose.

"It's a long story, anyway I have to go, I have some business to do," as I continued to move aside I was stopped by the tip of a blade pointing at me.

"Where are you going? We are supposed to stay together as a class."

I move the spear to the side, "I'm not part of your class anymore."

"Clover, please, stay with me," Yuki says, grabbing my arm.

"I'm sorry dear sister, I have something on my own goal," I yank her hand away and run to a nearby cliff as Rii turns into a dragon and we ride to the mountains. I felt terrible and regret doing that to my own sister. I do hope we get to see each other again on different terms.