Chapter 11: Sister...

We were soaring across the skies on the back of Rii, the ice dragon. "Ara, Clover," Rii says, "You and Yuki are really siblings huh?"

Yuki was holding tight to my arm as I had my palm on my face, "You think?"

"I'm sorry dear brother, I'm just happy that you're alive and well," she started to check me out more. "You gained some muscles over a few months, your hair has changed and your posture has changed."

"Yeah, I've gained a few abilities by eating a demon."

"A demon!?" she shouts, "How are you not dead!?"

"I gained some resistance to meat by the mana pool."

"I see, but, you're about to marry one of these girls aren't you?"

I spit my drink.

"No one answered my question back at the cavern. Who's going to marry my adorable little brother?"

Everyone was quiet.

"Mother says that I, the princess of Gargolas, is to marry your little brother."

Yuki looked at Kiara and started to inspect her. Touching every part of her body.

"Miss Yuki, I don't think this is necessary...ah!"

I look forward hoping nothing wrong is happening in the back.

"My Clover, I think you've fetched yourself a lucky one."

"T-Thank you?"

Kiara clears her throat. "So, since you are now in our party, I want to get into serious terms."

"Sure, what's the problem?"

"How many soldiers are coming to Irelia?"

Yuki looks at me and looks back at Kiara. "About 500,000 troops in total."

"Then we should head back to Gargolas and report to Mother."

"Agreed."