Faith

"I don't know your majesty. I didn't see her in the morning at breakfast table." Queen explained.

Amelia joined his mother and said," I also didn't see her since morning ."

At that time a soldier came towards them while panting,"Your majesty." While whispering in ear, "We can't find princess Mathli in castle."

King turned his head to the soldier with a sharp glare that soldier got terrified and lowered his eyes.

"Did you search the garden ?" King asked .

"Yes ,your majesty ....we have searched everywhere in the castle but she is no where to be found ." The solider explained to the king .

With tension and anger...King gritted his teeth, "How could you be so irresponsible ? Immediately send a searching troop and I want her here as hurry as possible."

"Yes your majesty." The soldier uttered with apologetically.

"Do it faster." king ordered and be careful that no one should know about this from our guests.

"As your wish your majesty." With this soilder left the hall in hurry.

After that king announces.."Please start the celebration ." Trying to keep a normal face as much as possible.

One of their guests interrupted, "But princess Mathli hasn't joined yet. "

"Princess Mathli will join us soon " Queen said with a slight smile.

Meanwhile Lupita was waiting outside at the back of the castle while thinking why princess isn't coming yet ? At that time she noticed a figure is running towards her ... When Lupita realised that it's you she immediately helped you to enter in the castle.

"Am I late"? You said while panting hard.

"Yes and now you have to get ready as fast as possible." She said in hurry.

At the hall

Guests were presenting gifts to princess Amelia and was enjoying the attention which she was getting from all those princes...she loves to be the center of attraction but little did she knows that it wasn't going to last long....

One of the guard announces the coming of younger princess Mathli. All the attentions were diverted at the enterance.

Princess Mathli enters in the hall in her simple yet elegant gown

Princess Mathli enters in the hall in her simple yet elegant gown .......her light pink and buttery white colour gown with a black bow at her tiny waist were actully complementing her skintone....big hazel eyes ,sharp nose and jawlines .Her thin pink lips which were luscious just like newly bloomed flower attracting the butterflies...her long wavy hair was partly opened and partly braided at the side.

The king was angry at his younger daughter...
You come towards the king and bowed a little to say sorry.....

"My apology to you father ...to be Late."