Chaos and Fire

"I have made my choice by choosing PRINCESS OF ATARAXIA." He also added, "But before taking any final decision I would like to talk or spend some time with her...if it's definitely do not bother your majesty." He said looking at the king of ATARAXIA.

"Thank you so much prince for choosing my daughter it will be our pleasure if we get you as our son in law and you are always welcome whenever you want."

After some time the dinner....it was time to leave for all of them...when taehyung sends one of his maids to the princess to inform her that he wishes to meet her.

She was in her guest chamber while preparing to leave when that maid comes in...

"Princess...it's a wish of our prince Taehyung to meet you. He is waiting in the garden."

'Why does he want to meet me at this time?' With this question in her head, she follows that maid to the garden...

The garden was beautiful with various kinds of flowers those sweet fragrances were all over there with a fountain in the middle of it and in that unsettled water due to frequent splash. There was a reflection of the Cresent moon in the sky above.

"Prince you wished to meet me....!?" She asked with a little bow.

Taehyung looks into her eyes which he was missing immensely.

"Yes, I just wanted to tell you something..." He replied observing her face.

"What is it...prince...?"

"I will wait for you there when the sun rises..."

"Prince..."

"We need to talk."

"For someone,darkness brings comfort

"For someone,
darkness brings comfort.
For someone,
darkness brings ideas.
Ideas to create a maze.
Maze to hunt feelings."

In a gloomy haze night as always that mid-aged woman in her cape was waiting for the henchman to come and give her some amusing reports and a mischievous smile crept on her crooked lips when a body from distance started to appear.

"You took longer than usual...." She retorted with arrogance.

"Apologies...my lady...." The henchman bowed.

"The news must be entertaining to get it...." She said caressing her dagger which was shinning in the slight moonlight.

"I guess it is...my lady..."

"Proceed...."

The henchman stood up from his bowing position and looks at her...

"The princess of ATARAXIA is the girl from Swan lake....."

"What....!!?? What did you just say...?" She was taken aback by what just she heard. "Are you certain...?"

"I am my lady...I remember her face very clearly..."