Sayonee

Two brothers were wondering in the market when someone pushed Jasper..it was an accident...too immersed in the market and also confused...none of them understand that they actually pushed each other.

"Hey...can't you see why did you push me...?" Jasper asked shooting a glare at a girl who was a bit shorter than him and also looking with a same glare.

"I didn't push you...you pushed me." She said looking at the tall man.

Taehyung was a little taken aback by the sudden incident...he was standing there with his brother.

"Say sorry to me." Jasper said with an irritating face.

"Why would I? When I didn't do anything?...You should say sorry to me." He said while flaring her nose.

"Who are you? Why should I say sorry to you?"

"I am a girl and don't you know how to respect or behave with a girl? Say sorry to me."

"Do you know who am I? Who are you talking with...huhhh...I am..."

"I apologize on behalf of him Ms." Taehyung stopped Jasper from telling any further.

"I want him to say sorry to me not you." She said while pointing her eyes towards the irritated man... "Apologize to me you dumbhead."

"Youu....."

"We are very sorry to bother you."
You said to them while bowing a little.

Your face was covered with the hood of your cape...after apologizing to them you immediately dragged Lupita out from there as you recognized one of those men.

"Slow down princess..!! Why are you in such a hurry and where were you all these times? You know that........"

"He is here." Your words made Lupita stop in the middle of her sentence.

"He...!! Who...??" She asked with confusion.

"That hunter from the woods." You said....still holding her by her arms dragging her with you from the market.

She stopped at her place and you also have to stop for her.

"What are you saying?" She was in shock.

"Yes...now please keep walking...I can't talk to him here...he will know about me then."

"Y-Yes princess." Both of you resume walking but for some unknown reason, Lupita looked back and then she noticed that those two men are following them.

"Uhmm....princess we are in trouble."

"What..!!why..??"

"They are following us..." After hearing this you also take a look at your back over your shoulders.

"Now what...?" You asked Lupita.

"Keep going. I know what to do."

Both of you left the busiest place of the market at back...now you were walking through a less crowded road.

"Brother, why are we following them?"He asked with an irritated and confused face.

"I think I know one of them...I have heard one of their voice before." Taehyung said to his confused brother.

"Which one..? That girl who is wearing a cape....? And brother two different people can have the same voice...don't you think that it's our waste of time...??"

"I don't think so."

"Is that Mathli..??"

"I don't know...."