Tryst

You were just about to reach the Swan lake unexpectedly you saw Taehyung was already there and walking in a leisurely way.

Suddenly Taehyung stopped and looked in your direction like a decade passed away but he didn't feel your presence. When on the other side his mind was craving to say lots of words but lips were closed.

"Hey, morning uhmm....w-what are you doing here ?" You asked him.

Taehyung saw you were maintaining distance...a brave idea forced him to close the gap and when he moves closer to you.......

"Y-Your cape...here and thank you again." You gave him the thing and tried not to look at his mysterious eyes.

"Umm, you can keep it if you want." Taehyung told you more than a whisper.

"No what would I do with it...it's yours."

Taehyung took a deep breath because worry was trying to control his words but courage showed his charm at the right time.

"Where were you yesterday? Why didn't you come here? I was waiting for y-you." Taehyung asked you but when he revealed the waiting part....you blushed a little which didn't go unseen by him.

"Waiting for me but why? I don't think that this place needs my presence every day and I am not free like you....... I have work." You told him while rolling your eyes but you knew after Lupita he is the one who somehow wants you.

"N-No it is not like that...I was just worried about your health...I thought cold water made you sick." Taehyung replied.

"I am fine." You assured him and turned your head to see beautiful birds.

Taehyung fought with himself cause he wanted to ask you about yesterday's market incident and bravely he mumbled, "I went to ATARAXIA market for some work the day before today....ahhh a-and I want to know your workplace...I m-mean if I ever go there again then we can meet and it will be neighborly."

However your panicked mind thought Taehyung got to know that it was you, "N-N-Noo...I can't invite you. Actually I am princess's maid and I work in the castle." You told him because you know that a hunter from another kingdom can't enter in the castle right.

"Okay well ....."

"Okay then now I have to return to the castle....."

Although your heart was begging you to stay...... but still head betraying you and finally you stopped and asked him with raised brows," I wonder you are not just a hunter right."

Taehyung knows how to answer this question confidently, "No I am not...I recently associated with Halcyon's royal army ."

"Well good to hear ".

Like every year HALCYON held a festival where people's from another kingdom were also invited. Taehyung thought if he can bring MATHLI with him then time will give him chance to spend with you that's why he decided to ask you........

"Ummmm there is a festival in HALCYON.........Mathli would you like to come with me? I promise your safety."

You were shocked by his words.....he is inviting you to attend the festival....but you have to reply to him so, "Hearken me.....you still haven't told me your name and it's been just three days that we met and you are asking me to hang out with you.......you aren't serious right ?"

"I am serious....don't take it in a wrong way. I am just inviting you because  people from other kingdoms are also coming....so I informed you and If you say no then it's fine and if you want to go then I will wait for you here the day after tomorrow."