Labyrinth

"That means my mother has been killed??!!" Said queen Carmilla after Jasper completed his reading, her eyes and nose were red.

"Whoever has done this, they are going to feel the same pain what we are feeling now and mother have felt." She said sitting on her royal chair...there were pain and anger in her eyes.

Jasper was holding the last letter tightly, his red eyes were looking for the culprit who wrote those letters....there was a pause for a moment.

"Who used to serve food to queen Morrigan...?" Taehyung asked breaking the pin-drop silence in the court.

"P-prince it's Dorota...another personal maid of Queen Morrigan." Said that maid who brought those letters.

"Call her here." Jasper ordered her.

"I want all of the other maids of Queen to be here." Taehyung's voice echoed through the court.

After some time all the other queen's maids entered in the court when fear made them shiver and heads low.

"If any of you know anything about who did it to our queen then it's your time to save yourself." Said Taehyung taking some few steps to downstairs.

"Also give us the name of the person who was sending threatening letters." This time Jasper asked them standing beside his brother.

"W-we don't know anything p-prince." one of them answered.

"You know what will happen if you lie to us right?" Taehyung asked shooting an intense look to them when the deepness of his eyes was making them more afraid.

"W-we are not lying t-to you p-prince." Another one of them answered.

"Prince." A guard came panting hard.

"What happened...?" Jasper asked.

"Dorota....s-she is nowhere to be found. We searched the whole castle."

"Arrest her...she is the assassinator." That guard left as soon as Taehyung ordered.

"And put them all in the prison." He also ordered it to other guards, they grab all of those servents and started to pull them as they tried to beg for their life to both princes.

                   At the night

"AHHHH........................" She falls to the ground with a loud thud.

In the Midnight a painful loud scream breaks the silence of the sleepy castle. The thought of a nightmare appeared in reality on this cursed night. Everyone started running like a mad horse to discover the source of the pathetic voice of a woman.

"Guards, what happened? Who screamed like that?" Taehyung asked...he was in his axilla...wriggling on his bed as it was a sleepless night for him.

Jasper was also in his axilla but he joined Taehyung when heard that scream.

"Brother...I can't stand like this. I am going........" He was about to leave to check that by his own When one of the guards came towards them while yipping hard and said, " Princes there... I mean there....."

  "There...!!"
  "Where...??"
  "What...??" 

Taehyung, Jasper and queen Carmilla followed that guard and saw this night finally got cursed. Blood wasn't agreeing with her hands which she was putting on her stomach and there was a knife deep into it...making a bloody ocean underneath her....she was becoming pale...that maid who used to be queen's personal one who was there until her last Breath...right now she was lying on the balcony of maid portion while counting on her last few breaths at the outside there was an ironically beautiful moon.