Abscond

Next morning at the Royal Court of
HALCYON

King Wallace was sitting on his throne with his queen and his both sons were also sitting there when everyone was waiting to know why they were here?

"As you are all aware of the situation of ASTRID, it is really important to take some decision. So I have decided that HALCYON will take over of ASTRID and it will be under the younger prince Jasper."

Prince Jasper was shocked at first but he becomes happy when noticed Taehyung's happy and proud face for him.

But soon after the king announced that a guard comes into the hall...

"Head of the ministry of ASTRID is here your majesty." He said with a bow to the king.

"Send him in."

"Greetings to the great king of HALCYON." He greeted the king with a bow standing in the middle of the hall room.

"Is there anything serious that you have come by yourself at this early morning?"

"Yes....your majesty...I have something to show you. I have heard your announcement from outside but I think you might want to change your decision after taking a look at it."

"What is it....?" King asked with a lifted brow.

The Head of the ministry handed him a roll of paper...........

"It is a will of Queen Morrigan which we have founded from her cabin last night." He said and handed the paper.

King ordered one of his fellows to read it aloud..................

"I, Morrigan, the Queen of ASTRID giving the power of attorney of my all movable and immovable possessions to my elder grandson also the elder prince of Halcyon...TAEHYUNG and the southern part of ASTRID will be under the control of my younger grandson also the younger prince of HALCYON...JASPER as it needs sensitive care and I believe in his brilliance."

Taehyung looks at his brother he was the same as before...no change...Actually kinda relieved...the same time Jasper also take a look at his brother when their eyes met, it was like............

"I know you can do it." They changed words without saying a single one.

King Wallace wasn't expecting it but he has to make a decision now.

"King's order cannot be changed but as it was the last wish of Queen Morrigan, it will be the same as she wished."

After announcing it Wallace knight the king of Halcyon left the court followed by his fellows and other royals.

"Court dismissed."

In afternoon

Taehyung was in the room where periodicals bound of sheets were kept. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"You called me prince." He said with a bow.

"Yes, I am going to that indigenous near woods to enquiry about that snake tattooed man and I want you to come with me." Taehyung said with a steel voice picking up some important things from the table.

"B-but prince, you gave this responsibility to me then why...did I do something wrong?"He asked Taehyung with a worried face his eyes following Taehyung's movements.

"You did no wrong but now from today,  I want to handle this by myself. " He got ready to head after saying this.

"Why so sudden prince....?"