Ardor -II

"Prince!.....what?" You looked at him in astonishment.

"Mathli we should go now.....I can't stay here you know...right."

"But........." He didn't let you finish and dragged you out from there.

All lie....all lie....he is lying to me...why? I can't be with him...it's not safe......Lupita was right...I am stupid...I have to go back now.

"Taehyung.....I want to say............." He didn't let you finish again.

"We are here." Taehyung said loudly while looking at you with a joyful smile.

A brown timbered house where numerous people were eating then suddenly an old lady approached both of you who used to work in the castle before while Taehyung gave her a tight hug.

"Taehyung.....my child...long time." The old lady suddenly stopped when you were noticed by her eyes.

She pulled him closer and whispered into his ear, "Who is the lady with you ?"Again with a teasing smile she said, "Pretty very pretty and you have my full support." After that, they both started giggling together while you were standing there like an invisible statue.

Taehyung cleared his throat and said, "She is Mathli from ATARAXIA." Then he stood behind the old lady and said again, "She is my beautiful granny."

The old lady slapped his arms and continued, "Aww...Taehyung...stop ah...actually I am not his own grandmother...I raised him so that's why this kid........"

Taehyung interrupted her and said, "I don't care and I told you... lots of time not to bring this." With that, he again pulled her closer and said, "Mathli don't know about me.....I just told her that I am from the royal army." She raised her brows with disbelief and nodded, "Okay."

"Well then.....I can see you both are tired so Taehyung takes her with you and rest some time then come back for lunch." His grandmother said when you and Taehyung just nodded in agreement.

"The wind settles like foundation of stardust that shouting in your mind,
If he thunder then you are milkweed.
If he deep then you are shallow.
If he enigma then you are mess.
Then why would you open the gate for him ?"

When you were thinking all of these looking at the outside of the small wooden window...........
Taehyung slowly shook your shoulder and you met his mysterious eyes where beauty always dwell.

"I can see you really liked the view.....c'mon granny called us for lunch." Taehyung said.

"All right ." You said.

Finally a flower road assisted both of you to entered the timbered house...few peoples were eating and drinking with pleasure...but when you were realized that only granny serving everyone...a wise idea poking you to help her.

"Taehyung I am not hungry.....I will eat later." You told him which sounds like an announcement.

"But Mathli....wait." Taehyung tried to stop you but when he saw you left because you wanna help his grandmother......an unnamed feeling seizures every doubt from him.

End of the day...you were murmured continuously because of your promise to Lupita that you will come back at this time but unluckily sense devoured by situations.

You and Taehyung were standing outside of that granny's house....when you said......

"Taehyung we should leave now....it's pretty late."Your worried voice made him tense.