Amend

One of a maid showed them the way to Princess Amelia's axilla...before entering there was an announcement for her about their arrival at the door of her axilla.

"It's a pleasure to have both princes of Halcyon here." She said bowing her head. They also bowed to her whilst maintaining a respectful distance between them.

"Greetings Princess." In unison they greeted her. "You didn't come so I thought to pay you a visit by my own." Taehyung added with a slight smile.

"So did I kinda...um...actually I couldn't meet you at the ceremony...after all you are going to be my sister in law..." Jasper said with a smirk.

She smiled looking at him....but her eyes turned to Taehyung after listening to his question.

"Why didn't you come today...?"

Huh...I didn't go but where..? What is he saying? Did he ask me to go somewhere? But ugh I can't understand.Taehyung's voice pulled her back to reality.

"Princess...."

"Hmm....oh um...I actually......."

"Who's there?" When those two were busy in chatting Jasper noticed someone was peeking through the door... the figure of a woman.

All six pairs of eyes turned around to that direction where Jasper pointed...there Lupita was lurking...

"Oh...she is a maid...Lupita..." Amelia answered with hate while looking at that direction.

Her answer made taehyung to turned around his head to Amelia and he notices something on her neck............"Princess where is your pendant?" Taehyung asked.

His question made Amelia's brows squint a little...

"P...pendent....uhh...I...I will wear that later.." She stuttered because she don't know what to say but managed to lie.

Those lies sowed a seed of doubt into Taehyung's mind...but when he was about to inquires suddenly a maid comes in to inform that the king wishes to see them at the dinning room.....after hearing this they left for it.

after hearing this they left for it

"Princess..... princess...I just...I just heard...I............" Lupita ran from the spot and came directly into your axilla while coughing hard due to catching a breath because the whole situation gave her shock.

Her sweaty face warned you that something not good happened. You ran towards her and said, "Sit...then we will talk and drink this water."

"Princess it's not like that. It's just I don't...I don't know how can I explain...." Your words made her stop, "Please calm down and drink this." With that, she finished the water and clutches her hair with frustration.

You jerked her hand and said, "Stop doing this.....you aren't a child to behave like somebody snatched your puppet. Now tell me...tell me."You made her look at you by holding her chin.