Execrable

Warm liquid rolled down on his cheek because the memory of her was stabbing him like a sharp knife.

"Now who will I share my pains with?" He mumbled to himself but quickly wipes out his tears when heard a noise of someone coming in and it was none other than Jasper.

Jasper noticed his brother was standing alone on the balcony....thinking to exchange some comfort...he stood beside him.

"You know that you don't need to hide your tears from me brother."

"I am not hiding anything Jasper." He said looking at ASTRID which was covered with melancholic darkness.

"Hmm...I can see it." Jasper also followed his brother's gaze and turned towards it.

"You can see what?" He asked turning his head to Jasper.

"Brother....no one stays forever." He also looks at Taehyung.

"I know i-it's just...If I wasn't too much busy in sorting out my life and if I was here maybe I could save her...I could take care of her...I was so busy that I stop asking about her well being from last few days, she also stopped writing letters and so did I."

"It's not your fault...stop taking it on yourself...whatever you are saying, it doesn't make any sense, stop blaming yourself for nothing."

"You won't understand..."

"I..........." Jasper and Taehyung turned around to look at the door as one of their guards knocks on it.

"Royal medic Mr.hart and Mr.Hudson are here. They want to meet both of you." He said while bowing to them. Mr.Hudson is the royal medic of HALCYON and also one of the best among other medics.

"Send them in." Taehyung said.

They come in and bowed to both princes............

"I am very sorry for queen Morrigan...may her soul rest in peace and also I am sorry for being late to understand...if I could understand it then..."

Taehyung stopped Mr.Hudson in the middle of his sentence and said, "Now stop mentioning it...aren't it's over? Aren't medics from both kingdoms have failed? Tell me?"

Everyone in the axilla lowered their gaze with shame and guilty but only they know how much they tried everything to save the queen.

"We are here to take your permission prince Taehyung." Mr.hart said while putting his hands on each other in front of him in a manner to show respect.

"My permission.....!!! Why..?? And for what...??" Taehyung asked with squinted brows in confusion.

Jasper was also there listening to them carefully.

Mr.Hudson said, "Mr.hart told me about some things which is suspicious."

"What did he tell you...?"

"That queen was having some symptoms since so many days, she was vomiting and there was pain in her abdomen too. This is something not normal because when I arrived I noticed...suddenly her breathings got slow...if she died from cardiac arrest then there should not be these symptoms."

"What are you trying to say?" Jasper asked taking some steps forward.

"We are still not sure that's why we are here to take permission to search queen's axilla." Mr.hart said.

"Why didn't you inform us before?" Taehyung asked Mr.hart when angry coverd his face.

"I couldn't understand....I am sorry." He said looking at the ground with teary eyes.