Caliginous

"I will search for you here in every sunrise ."

Like he found the cosmos in you ......mind who is a servant and perilous master keep reminding you the power of his soulful voice possibly won every battle with anger, his lustrous eyes know how to travel for discover anything, his words like spell.....and you painted all of this in your mind.

You were walking quickly towards the castle when your emotions were fighting with thoughts which are mostly unbearable by your own...then you saw your best friend was waiting for you with a lantern at the back door of the castle.....you ran to her.

"I have to say so many things to you...and..take this." You gave her Taehyung's cape.

"Let's go.....what are you waiting for?" You asked her but your mind knows what she was thinking.

"Ye-yes princess...but why are you all wet...??" Lupita asked looking at you with worried eyes.

"Later not now...." You dragged her into a castle.

After a long day, Taehyung arrived in HALCYON

Jasper was standing on the balcony. He was talking with someone from ministry when he noticed his brother then he excused himself but already Taehyung was coming towards him.

"Welcome home...brother..!! How was it...?" He asked with amusement. "And so wet by only water."

"Uhmm..........."

"Okay. Let just meet at the same place." Jasper said throwing a wink, "And yes you are going to tell me everything without any pretense." After saying it.....he rushed into his room without giving Taehyung any chance to talk.

Taehyung smiled quietly as he knows pretending or hiding anything from Jasper....it's not a smart act to do because since childhood Jasper has known how to manipulate him with his pleading eyes.

Ataraxia.

"Princess now tell me." Lupita said when She was arranging some wood pieces into the fireplace.

"Actually there was a situation, my pendent fell into the lake and for searching it I jumped into the water and at that time the man I told you about him yesterday...he came and dragged me out from the lake because he thought that I was drowning....actually he was there during his hunting competition which was held by his kingdom but he chose to save me but I yelled at him without asking anything...but see still he gave me his cape and we spent some time but mistakenly I told him my real name when he didn't tell his one." You explained everything with a single breath while looking at the flame of the fireplace which was reminding you...how you were burning under his gaze today.

Lupita didn't say anything while making the fire...both of you were sitting in the silence with sounds of fire slowly swallowing those wood pieces into it....a sudden voice broke the silence..."Princess tell me...something about him." This time you were a little confused about her sound...it was like she was asking but at the same time teasing you too maybe.....

"He is so beautiful like a  sunflower with an irresistible charm also an angel without wings and like he a is a storm but another side like an Elinor." After describing him you felt your heart racing and some sinful words came out from your mouth ............

"I want to be his wings ."

"Princess did you just say something " Lupita asked.....facing you.

"I.....no.."

"Princess do you somehow started to like him...??" Lupita asked when her words gave you goosebumps.