Brotherhood

Where are you? You know playing with me will always make you an unsuccessful player and look at the rainy clouds ...........", He stopped after hearing my voice.

"Who cares about the clouds when I am with you? ......and these clouds are making me feel like right now I want to play hide and seek with them ."

"Hold my hand and let's go there." He said to me.

After running a little we both reached a cave house and gladly no one was there. Then he intertwined my fingers with his and said......

"So now you can't hide from me and this weather, soft rains and smell of the ground all are going to be a witness of our love

"So now you can't hide from me and this weather, soft rains and smell of the ground all are going to be a witness of our love." He said with a breathy tone bending to her ear...his voice was giving you a shiver down to your spine.

"Soft body of yours look like winter gardenia and like every day, I want to describe you to this nature by illustration but today I chose to paint your body with my touch...my lips want to prove you that fire can also make pleasure and your sound of voice will guide me how to play your piano like body..." He said with love and lust in his eyes while looking straight into your eyes."

"Make your words true ".

"Her scream began our story and it ended with her soul on my lips."

"Princess

"Princess ..... princess wake up ....."

You shot your eyes open when Lupita was shaking you...sitting straight you looked at her like you have seen a ghost.

"What happened princess? Was it a nightmare??" Lupita asked
sitting beside you with slight worry.

"N-no..nothing..." You answered trying to process whether it was a nightmare or a dream.

"Your lavatory is ready princess..."

"Yes, I am coming..."

After taking a bath you were sitting in front of the mirror...Lupita was helping you to get ready for breakfast...your eyes suddenly fall on the cape which was laying beside your mirror on a couch...you were trying to forget about those scenes which your subconscious mind drew in your eyes. Then out of nowhere, Amelia comes in...you stand up in hurry trying to hide that cape from her and Lupita went to aside.