Athymy

You reached Lupita's house while panting hard when she noticed you through the window quickly came to open the door.

"I know I am late and I will listen everything whatever you say but let's get ready at first." You said while changing your dress for leaving.

Lupita nodded, "Okay."

You both left Lupita's house and ran like some racing competition to reach the destination. As like every day you both entered the castle by the back door and entered in your axilla when Lupita locked the door.

"Now please tell me everything. Why are you late?" Lupita asked.

You started...."When I arrived at Swan lake I saw already he was there....then we left for Halcyon by walking because he told me his dear brother took away his horse....do you know who is his brother?"

"How could I and don't tell me to guess." Lupita already surrendered herself.

"The man came with him that day in our kingdom.....who was bickering with you." You said.

"What...I am telling you...next time if I saw him then ......."

You didn't let her finish, "Well...we will decide it later...hearken me first...so then when we arrived at the festival and that was so fantastic....we ate lunch in Taehyung's grandma's house who raised him."

"Wow...wait....!!who is Taehyung?" Lupita asked.

"He is Taehyung."

"He told you his name....for real ."

"YES".

Suddenly Lupita noticed an unfamiliar earring hanging from your ears, "Princess did you buy that?" She asked while pointing at the beautiful thing.

"N-No...haha...actually Taehyung...I mean he bought this for me."You said while thinking what he told you earlier...the words.

"Gift...wow...sounds like date."

"NOOOO... it's not like that." You told her which sounds like a scream.

"Ummmm and also he asked for another meet tomorrow and I said YES." You told her while playing with the hem of your dress.

"Princess I am worried...if anyone knows about you...then...." Lupita said.

"Nothing will happen just help me like you always do and I wanted to deny it but his words were kinda..... dangerous." You told her and mind remembering you the holy sinister scenario.

Lupita asked, "Like..what ?"

You took a deep breath and said, "I mean......." But Lupita's words made you shocked.

"Where is your pendent      princess ?" Lupita asked.

"Whhat......no no no it can't be lost...now what should I do? "You said while putting your hands on your neck checking it while tears started dropping.

"Hold on...don't worry...we will find it but if it's lost in HALCYON then..........."

Lupita stopped when she heard your sniffing sound.

"Princess it's too late...please rest today we will do something tomorrow." Lupita said and you nodded with agreement.

Next morning in HALCYON

Sun was picking through the window with the morning breeze, birds were chirping outside when Taehyung was getting ready to leave for Swan lake but promptly the queen of HALCYON entered in his axilla with steady but worry steps. Taehyung turned around to face his mother from the mirror..........