Maze

Next morning in HALCYON

Two princes are sitting in the  breakfast table busy with foods and some chitchat...when a guard comes in almost tripping which caught their attention.....

"Prince....there at the main door...." Huffing he said pointing his finger in that direction.

"Main door what....?" Jasper asked putting down his fork.

"Let's go." Taehyung and Jasper immediately left that place almost running.........................

There in front of the main door of the castle, a man was laying down with a deep wound in his belly...blood was oozing out from it making a red pool underneath him. He was pale eyes fighting not to close forever.

Jasper, Taehyung, king Wallace and his queen also reached there as soon as possible.

"What on earth......!!!" King said after perceiving it.

They all stopped at the door. King ordered to call the medic...that man was pointing at Taehyung trying to call him he steps forward to that man...every eye following him.

"Broth...." Jasper tried to interrupt him but Taehyung motions his hand to stop.

He kneeled his right leg beside that man when he noticed that snake tattoo on his arm and a pendent. Taehyung took that.............

"S..she...s...." Those were the last words.

Taehyung stands up and when some guards were moving that man from there a letter falls, he picked that. Jasper comes forward beside his brother.

"A letter....!? And what is that...?" He asked pointing at that pendent.

King noticed that pendent too asked Taehyung to read the letter and he opens it.

"A small gift for you prince Taehyung."

After the incident, they all gathered in the Royal Court.

In court, that letter was once again read and presented that pendent in front of everyone.....after listening to the letter all the people in there started to whisper with each other. Queen Carmilla clutched the hem of her dress in anger and frustration. Jasper noticed that Taehyung was sitting there like a stone so lost in thoughts and staring at the pendent Jasper understands that something is wrong with his brother. Suddenly King stood up from his throne silencing the court.

"I will not tolerate this anymore....find this lady...look thoroughly for her...whatever had happened and is happening...I believe that the owner of this pendant is the reason. She will be punished in the middle of the market in front of everyone and it will be death....."

"But your majesty...." Interrupted one of the ministers standing from his seat."How are the soldiers gonna find her without knowing her face...?"

"They will go to every jeweler in the kingdom and ask them if any lady had made this kind of piece."