Chapter 10

After fighting for almost six hours, they finally decided to go to the Kingdom of Nevadal.

It was located on the Roman world. And now, we're currently in front of it.

"Papasok ba tayo?" Cloud asked dumbly while looking at the castle. Binatukan naman sya ni Marius.

"Malamang, tanga."

"Mapanakit, porket di ni-crushback." Sabi naman ni Cloud at dumila pa bago pumunta sa likod ni Eira.

"Para kayong mga bata. Tara na," Noah said and started walking inside. Maglalakad na sana ako ngunit hinawakan ni Ashvin ang kamay ko para pigilan.

"Bakit?" I slowly asked with brows furrowed. Lumingon sya sa kanila at sumenyas na susunod nalang kami bago humarap sa akin. He held my hand tightly.

I can feel his nervousness from the way he hold my hand. Nakatingin lang din sya doon at parang naghahanap ng lakas na magsalita.

"Ashvin?" I called him again. He slowly look at me. Kumunot ang noo ko dahil kita ang takot sa mga mata nya.

"What's the matter?" I worriedly asked and held his hand too. Umiling sya at umiwas ng tingin.

"Fucking tell me what's wrong, Ashvin!" Inis na sigaw ko na.

"L-let's run away..." bulong nya.

"What?" I asked again. Lumingon naman sya sa akin at hinawakan ako sa pisngi.

"Let's run away, Linnaea. Come with me," desperation was evident on his face and voice. Mas lalo tuloy akong kinabahan.

"Why are you saying that—."

"Run away with me, please? L-let's just forget everything." He added. I saw how his eyes watered.

"What the fuck are you saying, Ashvin?"

"I-I was—."

"Wag na kayo mag landian dyan! Tara na!" Napalingon kami sa likod dahil sa sigaw ni Cloud. I heard him sighed before pulling my hand.

"I'll fight for you," he smiled that made me scared. What's going on?

"They're here." I heard Belle said. Naabutan namin silang nakaupo sa pabilog na couch.

"He said that he knew something about the prophecy," Zandria informed us. Umusog sya ng kaunti kaya doon kami umupo ni Ashvin. Hindi nya binibitawan ang kamay ko.

The man in the middle smiled the moment he looked at our hand. He's weird.

"Pwede kana bang mag simula?" Thrax said that made the man laughed.

"Baka kapag natapos ako ay isumpa nyo na ako." He jokingly said before clearing his throat. Nilibot nya ulit ang tingin sa aming lahat.

"Do you know the story of the bad blood?" He started.

"What's the connection to the prophecy?"

"Masamang dugo? Si Haze masama dugo nito!"

"Mas masama mukha mo."

"Shh!" The man silenced them. Napaayos naman sila ng upo.

"It is the blood that can dominate our Demi-God blood. Some says that it's dangerous, some says that it was a cursed, they said that it's a sinner's blood." He explained while looking at us again.

"But they didn't know that it was a gift."

"What?" Eira asked confusedly.

"A bad blood can't be consider as a gift, old man. All people are fearing you because of it." Thanara said.

Tumango naman ang lalaki, "But that bad blood is the only way to activate the runes and to break the curse."

Natahimik silang lahat. I heard Belle gasped.

"What do you mean?"

"A curse was tied in her life," bigla nya akong tinuro. Napatingin naman silang lahat sa akin.

"Alam namin. We're doing this for her," Aidan commented.

"Do you know why there's a two prophecy?" He asked again. Doon na naagaw ang atensyon namin dahil lahat kami ay nagtataka.

"The time that the Goddess Juno was making the first one, her another personality interfered. That makes that two," he said.

"So the first one is Cloud's words?" Venice asked. Tumango naman ang lalaki.

"You're not supposed to pick between the two prophecies. You need to break that two prophecies." Pagsasagot nya sa mga tanong namin sa isipan.

"Let's go back to the bad blood." He said again.

"Do you know that in order to fully activate the runes, you need the blood of the sinner?" He said that made us gasped. Napakurap din ako at napaawang ang labi.

"And once the runes recognize your bloods, it will automatically come to you. But that's not the end, it's just in your body but it's not activated yet. In order to activate it, you need the help of Sky." He said that made our brows furrowed.

"Sino na naman yon?" They asked.

"The Queen of Tacenda."

"Pinaglalaruan nyo lang ata kami e!" Inis na sabi ni Atlas.

"We're serious tho." The man answered and shrugged.

"Wait, what's the first prophecy?" Noah asked.

Tumaas naman ang kilay ng lalaki at tumawa.

"Try asking the Queen of Tacenda." He said before standing up. Akala namin ay iiwan nya na kami dito nang bigla syang huminto dahil tinawag sya ni Haze.

"Who's the beholder of the bad blood?" He coldly asked. Napalingon sa amin ang lalaki at ngumiti.

"Unfortunately, only one was alive."

"What?!" They said, shocked.

"Where can we find him or her?" Blade asked.

"It's a woman. She still needs to get pregnant and her offspring will possess the bad blood."

"How is that?" Litong tanong ni Thanara.

"She's not a Demigod. That's why the blood is half-half. If she'll get pregnant to a pure Demigod, her baby will have the bad blood." He explained. Napailing naman ang iba sa kanila at umiwas ng tingin.

"Wala na bang ibang paraan?" They asked. Naramdaman ko ang pag higpit ng hawak ni Ashvin sa kamay ko.

"She had a family." Para silang nagkaron ng pagasa dahil sa sinabi nito.

"Wait—had?" Thrax confusedly asked.

"Yes, the man died. Kaya sya nalang ang natitira ngayon." Paliwanag nito na nagpawala ng ngiti sa mga mukha nila.

"And what should we do?" Belle asked politely.

"She needs to get pregnant to a pure demigod." The man answered. It looks like he's telling us to think and stop blinding ourselves.

"P-pure demigod...?"

The man nodded.

And with that...we all know what he's talking about.

<33