Epilogue

I've talked to Charmaine and she said that she already gave birth to her pre-mature baby. But then, it died. She also said that she preserved the baby so it still looks like it's alive right now.

"He could've been an angel," I commented while staring at the dead kid. It's features aren't that complete yet but it's face is.

"I...hate myself for being a worthless mother. I wasted myself—and lost him too." She whispered. Ramdam ko din ang sakit at pagsisisi sa boses nya.

I bit my lower lip. She loves her child. How will I say this?

"Ano nga palang kailangan mo?" She asked while still staring at it. Natahimik ako at umiwas ng tingin.

"It's nothing. Forget it." I gave her a small smile and turned my back at the glass.

"Parang others 'to. Ano nga?" She insisted that made me sighed. I told her our plan. She's now speechless when I told her that I need the blood of her child.

"A-ano..." she said and stared at her dead baby in front of us.

"I'm not forcing you." I smiled at her warmly before tapping her shoulders and teleporting away from that place.

"Tagal mo." Blade glared at me but I just rolled my eyes at him. We're now in the house of the bad blood. Me, Blade, Haze, Atlas, and Marius.

"May tao pa sa loob," Atlas informed us. Napatango kami at naghintay sa labas ng halos kalahating oras. We saw a man, who's on our age too, went out from the house. Kasama nyang lumabas si Olivia na mukhang gulat na makita kami.

"K-kanina pa kayo?" She asked. They shooked their heads but I nodded.

"Who are they?" Rinig kong bulong ng lalaking kasama nya.

"I'll tell you later," she whispered back. Papaalisin nya na sana ang lalaki nang magsalita ako.

"Why don't we invite him?" Napalunok naman ang babae at mukhang natatakot na nakatingin sa amin. She's close to begging to let the man leave.

Pumasok na kami sa loob kaya wala na syang nagawa. They sat on the chair but me and Haze remained standing.

"Your boyfriend?" Marius asked her respectfully. Tila ba tinitimbang ang reaksyon nya. The woman gulped and slowly nodded. They're now holding hands in front of us that made them nodded.

"We need your help," I started and glance at the both of them.

"M-mamaya nalang natin p-pagusapa—."

"Have you tried making love?" I asked that made their eyes widened. Namula silang dalawa na nagpakunot sa noo ko.

Hindi ba yon normal? Hindi nga kami mabubuhay ni Linnaea kung hindi namin yon ginagawa.

"H-Hindi pa..." the woman shyly answered that made me nodded.

"Months from now, you need to do it." I commanded. Nanlaki na naman ang mga mata ng babae.

"A-akala ko ba—."

"Change of plans. I can't cheat from Linnaea." I cutted her again. Hindi naman sa nagmamadali pero pagod na ako at gusto ko na ng pahinga.

"I'll notify you if I—."

"Kailangan na nating magmadali. Magliliwanag na, ngayon magwawala si Sapphire." Atlas chuckled that made me stood up. Nag teleport na kami paalis don at walang paalam.

"Call them already." I commanded and Blade nodded. Patakbo syang pumunta sa taas at nanatili naman kami sa living room at umupo sa mga couch.

Thrax nodded at me and I nodded back. I suddenly remembered our talk.