Chapter 28

I woke up with him by my side.

I want to think that everything is fine and normal.

I want to think that nothing happened. That he didn't cheat. He didn't kissed another woman. He didn't—.

He woke up because of my cries. Kita sa mga mata nya ang pagaalala habang nakayakap sa akin.

"Shh, t-tapos na. You won't get hurt again..." he keeps on whispering.

But his assurance isn't enough.

He's always giving me that. But none of it happened.

"Do y-you really love me?" I whispered. I can't produce the words that clear. Paos din ang boses ko dahil sa pagsigaw kagabi.

I felt his jaws clenched and hugged tightened.

"I do. I love you so much." He painfully whispered back and kissed my head.

I shooked my head.

"You don't,"

"Please...I do love you. I told you that never doubt my love for you, right?" His voice broke again that made my heart clenched more.

"How can you do that..."

Hindi nya ako sinagot at mas hinigpitan na lamang ang yakap sa akin.

Nang mahimasmasan ako ay tinulak ko sya palayo. Because he's also too weak like me, wala syang nagawa.

"How dare you hugged me after you hugged another woman last night?" It looks like I'm accusing him on the crime that I'm not sure that he even committed. But as if vomiting blood isn't enough evidence.

Hindi sya sumagot at pagod lamang na tumingin sa akin.

"How dare you tell me to break the mate's bond when the time that I wanted to break it you didn't agree?"

"How dare you hurt me a lot of times after saying that you'll never do it ever again?!"

"H-how dare you promised..."

"How dare you..." I let myself break down in front of him, "Let me vomit blood without knowing that I'm bearing your children?"

He looked at me, shocked.

"How dare you..." I cry and almost begged all the Gods to take the pain away. To help me with this battle because I can't fight anymore.

"You should've told me... I'm willing to fight with you." I said...pilit na pinapasok sa utak nya na kaya ko lahat basta kasama ko sya. Na hindi ako mapapagod kasi sya yung pahinga ko. Na hindi ako susuko kasi...storya namin to. We have to fight together. Not just him fighting alone.

I want to say it all.

But how when tears comes first?

"Y-you're what?" He asked after minutes of silence and just my sobs hearing on the room.

"I'm pre—pregnant." I tried to say clearly.

Napahinga sya ng malalim at napaiwas ng tingin. Hinilamos nya ang palad sa mukha at sinabunutan ang sarili.

"God..." he whispered. His jaws are clenching real hard that I can see it from here. Umalis sya sa kama at akmang lalapit sa akin nang umiling ako.

"Don't you dare." I coldly said. His eyes are now begging while looking at me.

"Linnaea naman..."

"I also begged, Ashvin! I also did that! But what did you do? What did you fucking do?!" Galit na sigaw ko. Nang unti unting pumasok sa utak nya ang mga nangyayari ay napaluhod nalang din sya sa harapan ko at tahimik na umiyak.