Part 9

You sniffled as your tears stopped, still hugging Law. You let go of Law as he did the same to you. Law stood up and helps you up, he then escorted you to the sofa and let you sat down. You sat down and look down at your hand that were currently being hold by Law, you sighed and began the story about your past “18 years ago, I lived a happy life as a princess of the demon clan. My dad was a full noble demon while my mother was simply an angel that my father fell in love. When they gave birth to me, they kept my identity a secret by the government because I was immortal and destructive if know how to use my power. My parents assigned a noble knight name Klein to be my protector and caretaker. Klein and I are very close, he would do anything to make me happy. At that time, I never knew about sadness or destruction as my parents and Klein are always there to protect me. But one day turn everything upside down, our island was bombarded with flying bombs, destroying everything that it hit. Klein immediately brought me back to the castle and there, we were being given order to leave the island immediately. Before we could left the chamber, three Marine Admiral busted in and eye my parents and I. They asked my parents to hand me over but we rejected, my mother then yelled Klein to leave immediately as my parents will do whatever it takes to stop them. I screamed and cried for my parents to leave with me, but the last thing I saw was my parents’ smile as they attacked the three admirals. At that time, I could read my mother lip saying “live.” Klein and I use a small boat and escaped to an island far away where we thought would be safe. We hid there for several months, thinking that the government had given up on us. On a beautiful day, 40 battleships surrounded the island and we were trapped. The three admirals found us and said “you can’t hide from us much longer, noble of knight of the (l/n)’s family. Goes especially to you, daughter of demon and angel.” 

Law and the others has been listening to your story carefully , including Hikari whose eyes were still shining with jealousy from before.  You sighed and continue on “Klein told me to run as fast as I can toward the boat to get out as he hold them back. I tried to ran away but was caught by one of the admirals, he hauled me up and walked back to where Klein was. Klein was on the ground, bleeding continuously. My eyes swelled up with tears as I wiggled free from the admiral and ran over to Klein, whose began to get weaker by the minute. Klein look up at me and said “don’t give up on life (y/n), I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you to the end. “ The three admirals then take me back to the government headquarter where I was locked up in a cell for 5 months. One day, the Celestial Dragon came and laid their eyes on me. They pleased Sengoku to have me after some major long discussion and conversation, Sengoku agreed. My life of horror started there, on that day.”

After finished that part, you let go of Law’s hand and undresses your top. You could see some of the crew members began to nosebleed but Law send them a glare. Hikari gritted her teeth, you could feel her anger as how she wasn’t as beautiful as you both in looks and body features. Hikari was too easy to read. You then turned around and move your long (h/c) to the side to show the symbol of the Celestial Dragon, which mean that you’ve belong to them. Some of the crew members faces changes, probably because they would’ve never thought the strong Titania would ever be someone slave. Akira walked over and helped you get dress again. You then continue the story “the Celestial Dragon brought me back and tortured me immediately. They ordered me more than any other slaves. I sometimes was brought out and tortured for no reason because just because I was immortal. They gave me the symbol which shows that I belong to them only. I had to live with pain and fears for 8 years until they decided to put me as a sacrifice to god. They move me into a large room where every many Celestial Dragon was assembled. I was put on top of the marble sacrifice table when a man in cloak holding a knife chanted some spells and begun to stabbed me continuously. I yelled in pain and terror each time the knife hitted my body. At the moment where I couldn’t take it anymore, a power surged through my power and I unleashed it during that desperate moment. My eyes turned red as demon and angel wings emerged on my back, fangs grows out of my mouth, I was a surrounded by black aura. Around me, Celestial Dragon eyed me with fears and terror. I laughed loudly as I could feel those fears. I began to slaughter every one of them, laughing loudly. On that day, I threw away the emotion of love and happiness, I can smile but never was able to laugh out of fun and happiness.  I left that island and went to an island where there’s no people to disturb me. I lived there and trained hardly in order to accomplish my goal, which is to destroy the world’s government with my own hand. There are many times when I want to died, but because of my parents and Klein, I have to continue to live.”

Most of the crew members was shocked at what you’ve just said, never have they heard of a painful past before. Suddenly, Hikari stood up and yelled loudly at you “liar! You lied! There’s no way you can go through that much! Just admit your true past already.” Everyone turned to Hikari and said to her “she shows us that Celestial Dragon tattoo, which contain her shame and anger. What else do you want?” Hikari ignored the question stomped over and grabbed the collar of your shirt, yelling in your face “no one in this world can ever have a painful past like that, they would’ve died!! Admit your true past already and just tell Law you love him!” You smirked and pushed away Hikari’s hand, you then said “a weak woman with no feelings for other have no right no criticize other people past. And also, you just admit the level of your weakness.” Hikari face flushed red as she tried to slapped you but you dodged it easily. You then stood up and walked past her, whispering “there are times when you’ve meet people where they face a tougher past then you have.” You pick up your bag and before you could take on step, Law asked you “you’re staying, right?” You turned to him and asked him “why should I?” Law smirked and answered “because you’re mine.”