Part 5

Law stare at you and you stare back, unable to move for a while because of what he said. You broke the silence “cut it out with the joke, Law, this is not very funny.” Law smirked and replied “who said I was kidding? I’m serious, you know.”  You couldn’t really believe what he was saying, how can you fell in love with someone you just met today? You stare at Law and asked “can you give me another payment instead of this one?” Law turned away and answered “no can do, Titania. Once I make up something, no one can change it. Are you afraid of the payment?” You froze again and realized you’re sweating “you’re unbelievable.” Law smirked and said “I’ll take that as a compliment.” You felt as if he’s making fun of you but he’s not. “You’ll do it, right? You promise to repay anything after all.” Law smirked again. You want to shouted, but calm yourself down and asked in your best intimidate voice “can I have another payment please?” Law glanced at you and said “give me 500,000,000 beri” You gasped “I don’t have that much, and how did that money came out did anyway?” Law eyes averted to you as if you just asked a dumbest question and replied “because of your wolf, he was in a much more critical state than you are. If you are to make any other doctor heal him, it would’ve been impossible, you should thank me I cure him back into stable mode.” You were surprised and began to think “I can’t break this promise; I can’t make him think I’m a douche who came for free service.” After a while of thinking, you agreed “I’ll be your.” 

After dinner and some discussion, Law said to you that you’ll have to join his crew and be his lover. Law already introduced you to all of the crew members and most of them fell in love with you at first sight, too bad for them they couldn’t do anything to you because they knew you only belong to the captain and only him. Out of all the crew members, you love Bepo the most since he’s super cute and never seem to blush when you’re around, he is a bear after all. Law also showed you your room and you quickly went to grabbed everything in your other ship without getting caught. And here you are, sitting in a chair inside your room hearing “set sail!” from one of Law’s crew member. You felt your door pushed open suddenly and Akira came running in, his golden eye glowed in excitement.  You pushed yourself away from the chair to hug him tight. You began to tear up but refuse to cry in front of Law, which is standing right behind Akira. You glanced at Law and gave him a quick nod, meant as a thanks for everything he’s done. You spend several hours explaining to Akira what happened when he was out cold and introducing his new nakama, just like you, Akira befriended Bepo immediately. 

~~~~~Night came and the submarine re-surfaced~~~~~

You’re standing outside watching the stars glimmering brightly in the night sky, Akira is inside playing around with Bepo. You heard footsteps but kept your eye on the starry sky. Law stood next to you, his eyes also on the starry nights. There was a long pause of silence but you broke it by asking “why do you want me to be yours?” Law glanced at you but his eye quickly averted back to the sky “because when we first met in Sabaody Archipelago, I knew I was attracted to you somehow just beside your beauty. The first time I saw you fight, I was more than amaze, I was mesmerized by your skills and movement. I want to get closer to you, to know more about you.” You’re surprise, Law wants to get closer to you? Suddenly, a hand grabbed you by the waist, Law were standing behind you. He has both of his hands around your waist, his chin on your shoulder, and his eyes still on the starry sky. “Let me stay like this, just for a while.” Law said with a gentle voice. The both of you slumped down against the submarine railing, you were leaning against Law chest, your heartbeats rises. Law’s chin is still on your shoulder but you let it go, your eye lid dropped. Lying against the railing, the both of you fell asleep until morning.