Flashback Prologue/Chapter 1

*Author's Note: Hello Baffies! Welcome! Again, if you're confused, please read Love without Limitations first. For those who have read or decided to not read my previous story and don't know where to start from here, I will provide the alternative ending before starting the story. Enjoy! Ask questions if needed. 

The time machine soon whooshed back to the basement and into the present time as it abruptly stops in its position, indicating that he has arrived.

I got to hurry and find him Bugs thought as he stood up and tried to get out of the machine, but he moved his body too fast.

He started to feel dizzy and sick to his stomach.

Seconds later, he quickly begins to pass out, hitting his head on the edge of his seat during the process.

After a few hours has passed, he finally woke up and looked around, puzzled.

His body appeared to have layed sideways with his head sticking out of the outside of his vehicle.

"What just happened? Did I fall asleep? What am I doing in here?" Bugs asked to himself as he slowly maneuvered himself straight and got out of the machine.

He began to scratch his head in confusion and thought.

He had forgotten why he was even there in the first place.

He figured that he was just tired and simply took a nap in the rig as he dragged himself, sleepily upstairs.

His mind is but of a block.

An empty slate as if he just took a rest and went on with his day.

When he exited the basement, he heads into the kitchen and decided to make some coffee to help keep him awake.

The steam brewing of the coffee pot helped him relax a little but, he did feel a little parched and grabbed a water bottle in the fridge to quench his thirst while he waited for his coffee.

Later, Daffy got home and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack to eat.

He also seemed calm as if nothing has happened to him either.

He looked over and sees Bugs, who was exhausted and was holding onto his fresh cup of coffee that wasn't even sipped down yet.

"Hey Bugs. Wow, you looked like you didn't sleep too well." Daffy said curiously as he grabbed some leftover pizza from the fridge and start eating it.

"I didn't. I just came from a nap on my machine. I felt like I haven't slept at all in a century." Bugs said grumpily.

"Sorry to hear that man. You should really get some more sleep tonight. Oh, speaking of tonight, Lola wanted to know if you and her want to group dinner date with me and Tina this evening." Daffy announced as he grabbed his litter root beer soda out of the fridge and started guzzling it down.

"Sure, just give me a few minutes to clear my head and then I can get ready. I just have this massive headache and I can't seem to understand why" Bugs said, tired and rubbing his sore head.

"Great. I'll call Tina and let her know that you and Lola are coming." Daffy said as he picked up the phone and dialed for Tina.

"Cool." Bugs said, now rubbing his face and yawning as he walked upstairs to get dressed.

Later that evening, Lola and Tina arrived to their house with their date night outfits on.

Tina was wearing a shiny slim black dress and diamond earrings while Lola was wearing a puffy blue dress with blue jewelry to match with.