Chapter 10

Once they reached to 404's home, it had actually turned out to be a tunnel that leads to a underground center.

As the two climb through the passageway until they were able to stand up with middle of the Den that, from the looks of it, very expanded.

Almost as if it was enough spacing for a whole town to be squeezed through.

With small corners filled with board shops and unique built housings.

While other parts of the area are boxed up with fight training squares and science labs.

Despite the rocky mud-like ceilings that looked dangerous enough for the place to be cave in.

It almost seemed like it was a whole new world right from below their own feet.

"Woah. You live here? This is unlike anything I have ever seen back home. It's a real amazing place you got there." Dodgers said in awe of admiration.

"Oh this? Pfft. It's nothing but a wasted junkyard filled with desperate deprived people who are only clinging onto empty hope. But what do I know? I have nowhere else to be. Anyways, follow me this way. I'll take you to an old friend who can help us out with some equipment that might be useful for that devious woman, you seem to have brought attention to." 404 said right as Dodgers gave off a shocked gapped mouth reaction from his cynical tone while the two walked over to one of the scientists nearby.

Geez, this guy can't even take a compliment.

How am I supposed to get along with him if he won't even smile.

Or think positive for that matter.

Ugh.

Maybe this was a bad idea after all.

Daffy thought, shaking his head in dismay before looking over to see an older man with white electric shock-like hair and goggle glasses that are wide enough to be a magnifying glass.

And by the looks of it, he must have been a scientist that have come straight from Earth.

Possibly from the same station that Dodgers was staying at.

Which would be a good sign that maybe this new alliance might be truly helpful after all.

"Hiya, Doc. How's it coming along with that  with that old gear there?" 404 asked the old man, up ahead.

"Oh it's doing real swell. I just finished making a flamethrower that can exceed at about a range of 20 whole miles in one shot. Plus, I was able to make a couple of bomb planters. Some high-tech laser beam sabers. And jet packs that are useful in emergency escape situations." The scientist named up in a list-like form.

"Well that's good to hear. We could really some of those weapons, now that we have a problem on our hands. Because apparently this guy lead a malicious Queen straight to our lands by coming over here to warn us. And if we don't stop her soon, she'll cause a war on our land." 404 said, pointing to Dodgers for the blame!

"Hey!" Dodgers objected, angrily.

Grr.

The nerve of this guy!

Dodgers thought, irritated.

He doesn't know how much more can he really handle his horrible attitude in one day.

As the scientist then looked over at Dodgers and widened his eyes in recognition.

"Gasp! It's you! You're....the lost one." The scientist spoken out in a gasping surprise.